Joyetech eGo ONE Kit: Video Overview and How To!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
joyetech eGo ONE Kit: Video Overview and How To

The
Joyetech eGo ONE Kit is still one of the best starter kits for beginners.

With its compact size, no settings to adjust, and two types of coils catering to two different styles of vaping, this kit is as user-friendly as it gets! Many veteran vapers would also appreciate its simplicity when looking for a no-fuss, travel-friendly device that delivers a satisfying vape every time.

Check out our quick video overview of the benefits of this great kit, plus a how-to guide on using it!

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
These are nice and I carry one frequently as a backup. I'd recommend the CLR heads for rebuilding and better juice feed. The original heads were a bit slow on the juice feed (very small holes) so if you have them it's a good idea to drill them out. Newer heads have been improved as I understand.

When all is said and done this is a convenient and simple little device and is well worth it.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
These are nice and I carry one frequently as a backup. I'd recommend the CLR heads for rebuilding and better juice feed. The original heads were a bit slow on the juice feed (very small holes) so if you have them it's a good idea to drill them out. Newer heads have been improved as I understand.

When all is said and done this is a convenient and simple little device and is well worth it.

Thank you for the tip in regards to the coil heads, and we agree, this device's size and simplicity are some of its best features! :)

Reactions: Teach
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread