Joyetech Evic mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubcake

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2016
Florida Miami
I've checked multiple places.. temp limit is 260C, but wattage can go up to 60w... I would start going up by 5watts at a time for a few puffs till you find a level you like or about 10 watts below the max limit on the device whichever comes first.
Yea but now i am on 245C and 20w and i bearly feel taste of the juice a few hours ago i did and i have enough juice inside my tank now yes i am using the evic vtc mini

Cubcake

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2016
Florida Miami
from what I saw if you have just the evic mini and not the evic mini 2, your wattage limit is 60w... you don't really want to max it, but you can go up to say 55 watts. I'd just keep raising it, till it works better... 20 watts was too low I think.
ohh ok i just cleaned the coil and drip a bit of juice and now it feels better i am now on 35w

Reactions: Cheallaigh

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
now i'm using the kangers, but there are other brands of course, i'm finding the rba/rta are easier to deal with once you figure out how to build/wick.. you can even buy premade already coiled wires you just put in and wick.. tastes better, easier to change flavours, and take more abuse in finding what works. I really do avoid TC like Ni and Ti and stick to kanthal or SS wires. claptons have a lot of flavour and it's what I build my coils out of currently... downside I like it enough i'm using more juice hehehehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread