Joyetech Evic Supreme Software Proplems on Update get power killed mow Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my Dears
I now im new here and i have at begin tomy crierr on this Forum a big urgent Proplem.
i have try my Evic Supreme to update from 1.1 to 1.3 it works all fine so the message comes remove the USB cable i Just do it and i see on the Evic it dates up the Software inside the Crontrolhead, and now it happens the Power get Killed!! and it turns off to update the Screen Keeps Black, maybe the akku is broken (i replaced after this a new one).So i started to keep the Evic on Computer and it come the error message Systemdaterror/Readerror 0! in the MVR software it only the number of my device to see on softwareversion its 0.0 and coil and ohmmeter are 0 also, i cant start and use whatever.... its Totaly Death my question is give it anyone who can hemp me to slove this proplem? i think i need a Program to go inside this Evic Bios and replace a new one i now is not same like on a smartphoe to route and upgrate it but it must give a way to reccurection it i hope it will succed.I have try all Manuals on internet but no go at all

Wishes
Franky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread