The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

DIRECTORY OF LOCAL AZ VENDORS (updated regularly)

Discussion in 'VIP - Vaping in Phoenix' started by Hellen A. Handbasket, Jun 21, 2013.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. patkin

patkin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 6, 2012
    Arizona USA
    I was at the Prescott Valley swap meet yesterday and one of the vendors told me a new vape shop opened in Camp Verde. I'll post about it as soon as I get a chance to check it out if someone doesn't add it first.

2. scheric1

scheric1 Full Member

May 4, 2014
    mesa,az
    add Valor Vapor (East Valley, Tempe)

8830 S Kyrene Rd #102
    Tempe, AZ 85284
    valorvapor.com
    (480) 773-7488

3. socalmk1

socalmk1 Full Member

Dec 24, 2013
    phoenix
    Add Great Vapes (Surprise)

17058 W Bell Rd #101
    Surprise, Az 85374
    (623) 399-6729

4. urby2112

urby2112 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2013
    Surprise, AZ
    East Valley Vapors, 1989 W Elliot, Chandler. Talk to Kevin (owner). He has 18 high end juice lines (Space J, Heisenburg, etc. and my favorite Suicid Bunny!). All flavors for testing on Protank II's with sterile tips, juice @ 12mg for middle of the road taste. Has some high end gear as well as the normal starter fare, all at non b&m pricing. That's what got me intrigued with this shop. Ended up w/30ml each of SB Derailed and Mothers Milk. Give this shop a look!

5. mikebyuma

mikebyuma Full Member

Mar 27, 2014
    Yuma, Arizona
    Cloud Chaser Vaping Company
    (928) 580-7380
    3105 S. 4th Ave
    Yuma, AZ 85364
    https://www.facebook.com/chasecloudsyuma
    They have their own liquid line as well as carry many others. Nice selection of hardware.
    Nice big lounge with video gaming, pool table, and dart boards.

6. Arioch

Arioch Full Member

Oct 28, 2013
    Gilbert, AZ, USA
    Red Star Vapor - (480) 370-3074

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Red-Star-Vapor/228296744029107?sk=info

Red Star Vapor is a B&M vapor shop specializing in Custom Juice. We offer 500+ flavors with unlimited mixing combinations.
    Custom Juice bar with 500+ Flavors and unlimited mixing options.

We carry Hcigar, Ehpro, Infinite, Kangertech, Innokin iTaste and more.

Best prices in town for hardware, mods and juice. Free builds on your RDA/RBA and we don't charge sales tax.

7. AzPlumber

AzPlumber Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2011
    Arizona
    New store in Gilbert opened last week, Baseline Rd about 1/2 mile east of Gilbert Rd. The place is very nice and the staff are great and very helpful. They carry gear for the new vaper and also for the advanced.

Fine Vapors
    2401 E Baseline Rd Ste #99
    Gilbert, AZ 85234
    480-926-8273

8. Sooper Squirrel

Sooper Squirrel Full Member

Oct 8, 2014
    Phoenix, AZ
    Went to the Zikwid located at Tatum and Thunderbird yesterday. I read a few other posts where people had mentioned Zikwid did not let you sample juices before purchasing. Perhaps there has been a change in policy. I was allowed to sample as much as I wanted. They have some fantastic juices.

9. EDGECRUSHER

EDGECRUSHER Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2012
    Scottsdale, AZ
    This forum hasn't been updated, nor has the original post been edited, in over a year. Facebook may be a great thing to some, but I think this forum needs to remain open for information purposes.
    Hrm..

10. Lwr32

Lwr32 Full Member

Sep 4, 2013
    Goodyear, AZ USA
    How about 13048 W Rancho Santa Fe Blvd
    Unit 115
    Avondale, AZ 85392-1705
    United States
    10AM-8PM Monday thru Friday. On Saturdays in the winter they usually have their Vaping 101 class with the Vaping Squad starting at 6p and running until everyone leaves. In the summer Vaping 101 is usually Wednesfay nights. People hang out, rebuild and teach one on one rebuilding.

9th World is a friendly atmosphere. It feels like family when you go in. It's a capers hang out with mainly juice and a few mods. They love newbies. Check it out.

11. RandyF

RandyF Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2013
    Arizona
    I have visited most of the shops on the east side of the valley and yesterday I stopped in to a relatively new one Offbeat and Unique. This is easily the best shop I have been to, I highly recommend stopping in if you are in the area. Very inviting, anyone would feel comfortable walking in. Good prices on quality equipment and they don't try to get you purchase equipment you don't need or is beyond your experience level.

12. LewAz

LewAz Senior Member

Sky Vape S. Watson Rd. Buckeye, AZ (Fry's Plaza)

13. PremierWeb
    This message by PremierWeb has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Apr 22, 2016, Reason: Unregistered Supplier.
    Apr 22, 2016