Joyetech Ultimo atomizer base accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHaze

Dec 18, 2016
Hello,
So I recently purchased a joyetech eVic Dual and it's my first mod ever. A little while after purchasing, it I somehow cracked the glass and it started leaking everywhere. I cleaned it up and wanted to remove the atomizer and put it somewhere else. I dismantled the top part of the atomizer but the base was stuck. I tried everything and got it off with pliers. However one of the suggestions on the internet was to try and pluck a screw or something in the air vents and rotate it. I tried that before I used the pliers and this is where .... hit the fan (I don't really know if it did, I'm just posting this thread to know what I actually did. Oh, and you should look at the photos now, link:
Just click on the imgur button if it's not showing.
It should've been a full ring but I managed to get a quarter of it out of the way. My questions are if this is going to affect anything or if I should be worried. Also is there a possible way to fix it and is it even worth the worry? I can't really test if anything's different as I'm new to vaping and won't notice any difference, plus I have a cracked glass. So much for beginners luck...

TL;DR: Base stuck, f***ed up, the result is in the pictures.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this thread. If this is the case, I apologize for any inconvenience and would aprreciate the help.

Thanks in advance,
TheHaze

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread