Juice juice juice 36, 24, 18, 11, 6, 0 ready to ship 30 flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

newintx

Apr 22, 2009
I bought coffee for my mom and she said it didn't taste like coffee. She couldn't really figure out what it tasted like but it didn't remind her of coffee (and all she seems to drink is black coffee).

She also tried the Menthol and says it makes her cough more than the other flavors and has an after taste. Don't get me wrong she says it is still OK but likes the Mint better. All she smokes is Basic Menthol Ultralights. She says that the Mint is mintier than Menthol but she likes it better and says that there's no after taste with it.

Anyway since starting on the Vapor King (1 day) she has cut her smoking down to 1/4 th what she was smoking. She says she thinks that she will eventually be able to quit smoking analogs altogether with the e-cig.

UkUsa

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2008
Smalltown Iowa, USA
Anyway since starting on the Vapor King (1 day) she has cut her smoking down to 1/4 th what she was smoking. She says she thinks that she will eventually be able to quit smoking analogs altogether with the e-cig.

That's great, hope she does stick with it. I've been vaping since xmas and i know i'm not going back to analogs.

Thats weird,
the first drag I took of the coffee tasted like a big cuppa black coffee!!!!
My best,
-VP

There was a definite coffee taste, just not quite as strong as others i've had. And as always is being said on here ....... taste is very subjective. It's not stopped me ordering more stuff from Steve, looking forward to getting my Cuban Cigar. I'll probably give the coffee another go in a few weeks.

GasperX

Apr 17, 2009
I've been lurking around the forum for several weeks trying to find the most optimal device and finally zeroed down on Vapor King. However, to my great disappointment, this thing is impossible to find. The web site say "out of stock". Not only that, but as of yet there are no spare batteries for VK. Once they die, the party's over.

Who else sells it? Where can I find one? Where is it manufactured? There's gotta be more than one vendor that carries it.

Also, makes me nervous if shortages and difficulty obtaining parts continue, I won't be able to have a steady supply of batteries and everything else I need. I wonder if VK is worth the trouble? If I can't use it continuously, then what's the point?

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I've been lurking around the forum for several weeks trying to find the most optimal device and finally zeroed down on Vapor King. However, to my great disappointment, this thing is impossible to find. The web site say "out of stock". Not only that, but as of yet there are no spare batteries for VK. Once they die, the party's over.

Who else sells it? Where can I find one? Where is it manufactured? There's gotta be more than one vendor that carries it.

Also, makes me nervous if shortages and difficulty obtaining parts continue, I won't be able to have a steady supply of batteries and everything else I need. I wonder if VK is worth the trouble? If I can't use it continuously, then what's the point?

Most of my battery's are rock solid, first off, best I have found, 2nd, if customs leaves us alone, we would have it all. I hope to be fully supplied over the next few weeks, as customs is holding plenty:pMy first batteries, from 3 onths ago, still work just fine. I have bags, and drawers full of the other stuff.....;)

Vape-on

Steve:cool:

GasperX

Apr 17, 2009
Steve,

Thanks for a prompt reply.

I don't doubt the quality of the product you're selling, that's why I decided on VK. But, batteries die sooner or later. A couple of hundred recharges and they're done. On top of that, there's always a possibility to lose or damage one, no matter how careful one is. "Cartomizers" need to be replaced more often. Therefore a choice and availability of a particular flavor and strength is always a concern, especially if the parts are not interchangeable with other products.

Experience from other businesses suggests that the success of a product lies not only in its quality, but in the support behind it. In this particular case, steady supply of all parts and accessories is a must. Assuming that the customs are the only real problem, let's hope they soon give you and us a break.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com

Thanks for a prompt reply.

I don't doubt the quality of the product you're selling, that's why I decided on VK. But, batteries die sooner or later. A couple of hundred recharges and they're done. On top of that, there's always a possibility to lose or damage one, no matter how careful one is. "Cartomizers" need to be replaced more often. Therefore a choice and availability of a particular flavor and strength is always a concern, especially if the parts are not interchangeable with other products.

Experience from other businesses suggests that the success of a product lies not only in its quality, but in the support behind it. In this particular case, steady supply of all parts and accessories is a must. Assuming that the customs are the only real problem, let's hope they soon give you and us a break.

Well said, and I AGREE, I will know more in a couple daze, I do not quit....I am like a BULL, I move forward, forward, forward. I am the Bull, on the hill, not in the masses:D

Vape-on

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Ordered late Tuesday night, on the front porch when I got home today, thanks for the fast shipping!

Mini review:
Cappacino 24mg does not taste like cappacino really, more like coffee w/ cream and sugar. Am I allowed to nit-pick :D

Chocolate 18mg, puts me in mind of miniature chocolate marshmallows.

Cigar 18mg. I asked for tobacco flavor and you said try the Cigar so I did. Good call Steve! Got it in my 112 right now and Cigar sez it all.

Thanks V4L

Cancer

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
hey Smilin, i think everyone here trusts you from the amount of time and energy you spend on the FORUM. Yet I think if you sent a short weekly email to customers who have yet to recieve their orders, giving them an update on your customs issues it would make at least some customers Smile more. Been waitining on my VK, but im stickin with you.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
hey Smilin, i think everyone here trusts you from the amount of time and energy you spend on the FORUM. Yet I think if you sent a short weekly email to customers who have yet to recieve their orders, giving them an update on your customs issues it would make at least some customers Smile more. Been waitining on my VK, but im stickin with you.

Thanks, for the comments, I will, over the next few daze, worki on figuring out how to use the Website better. This is totally new to me. When I wrnt to school, we had punch cards for computers:pthis is NEW to me, but, I will manage to learn, as FAST as possible.;)

Vape-on

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Steve, I put in an order and it only took of 10% on the taxday code, not the 20% you say here. What's up with that?? Order 1906.

Dale
Dale,

Clove is not hooked into the 20% off sale, cannot figure it out8-oYou can have a credit, on next purchase, though:p

Vape-on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread