Status
Not open for further replies.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Congratulations on the site going live! The flavor selection looks good - it's got the old stand-bys (like RY4 and 555), and some interesting ones I'd like to give a whirl (orange and mandarin), and the price is right. Nice work, and best wishes for growing your business!

Thanks man, juice is GREAT:D

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
looking forward to my order. I got some Ry4, virginia, camel, and hilton. Always wanted to try Hilton, finally I find somewhere with it in 36mg. YAY!

My goal is to make ya SMILE

thanks for the kind words, be careful, that stuff is POTENT.

Vape-On

Smilin:cool:

www.vapor4life.com:D

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
I forgot to ask, did you get my update on the strengths for my order. I emailed it last nite. For some reason I was in such a hurry I forgot to put my strengths in (36 or 24 whichever one is avialable). Could you let me know. Otherwise can't wait to get it. Hearing greats things about it on your sie.

Thanks,

You are handeled, it will be done, and real soon, with a little payience, you will be smilin like me, cauase you will be Vapin W/Da KING, baby.

Steve
www.vapor4life.com

Last edited by a moderator:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I forgot to ask, did you get my update on the strengths for my order. I emailed it last nite. For some reason I was in such a hurry I forgot to put my strengths in (36 or 24 whichever one is avialable). Could you let me know. Otherwise can't wait to get it. Hearing greats things about it on your sie.

Did you update thru the website comments section?

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Thanks,

You will be Smilin soon, Nobacco is packed, and will be on ot;s way, today.

Vape-on

Smilin:cool:

New to all of this, I have had my NJOY for 2 days, going to try an eliquid and go from there. I did go with your site for my 1st liquid purchase due to all the great reviews/comments. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread