• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Juice Reviews/Opinions - For the Aussie Palate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh ok, where do you recommend your chocolate from?

The Choc from either E-cig.com or DK is good. The DK being PG wicks into the cart filler well and tastes fine. The VG from E-cig.com tastes a little sweeter and is more mellow on the pallet than the PG. You can really "feel the vapour from the VG.....full and smooth (like breathing fog made from Cottee's chocolate topping). Personally, the VG wins on that point alone, but a mix of both is a win on all fronts.

If you're a dripper......go the VG.

Mmmmmmmmmm.......chocolate. :D

Just tried some DK Strawberry (PG) and it's not half bad. Nice Strawberry flavour (like "Strawberry Quick" with a bit of acidity added, for all the Aussies to relate to) with no "chemical after-taste". Good vapour on a fresh atty. Not too harsh but with a healthy throat hit. It actually reminds me a lot of good Strawberry Shisha smoked through a nice clean pipe with a natural charcoal (now that takes me back! :p). This the sort of taste I was hoping for from the Apple I purchased from E-cig.com, but was sorely disappointed with.

DK's Strawberry hasn't disappointed me and is up there with my favourites at the moment. Time to order a 30 ml bottle or 2. :D

Dogsbody

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
Australia
yeah the Kent is a tobacco flav.

I usually order high nic as possible and dilute it with VG (if it is a PG base) but you will need to add flavour as the VG washes out the flavour really quickly. I want to get some tobacco absolute from perfumers apprentice so I can top-up the tobacco flavs.

But if you are still working on trying standard flavs to see what you like, you may just be best off ordering the mg level you like, then mess with the ones you dont.

Tip If you are ordering from Eastmall and you want more than 5 bottles of juice, DONT add the optional ones, just make another 5x20ml order so you can get more of the cheap Bonus 36mg 30ml mixing fluid (PG or VG).

I do vape 24mg-36mg usually anyway and it is pretty cheap ($6 per 20ml and $3 per 30ml for the mixing liquid) so you probably wont stand to save much by diluting it with PG/VG then adding flavour anyway... So I dunno, what level mg do you normally vape anyway?

Hey all, back after a short hiatus. :)

Just my opinions on some my last order from StrictlyEjuice.com, Flavor Shop!.
All these reviews have been based on my experience on juice used on a 510 style atomiser at 3.7 volts (standard Ohm range, not a low resistance type).

Apple Cinnamon PG 24 mg Nic

Not bad...not bad at all. Both flavours are present in satisfying quantities and mix. Nice throat hit. The apple flavour isn't too "cheap & nasty" and the cinnamon not too overpowering but with that characteristic spicy overtone on the tongue. Good vapour production. :thumb:

Cinnamon PG 24 mg Nic

Nice! As per the above review minus the apple. Two words to describe this for those who may remember it, "Big Red" chewing Gum. :D

Hilton PG 24 mg Nic

As far as tobacco flavours go (and I'm not real big on them), this one wasn't bad. Not too strong, nor did it have the sweet molasses overtones of most of the ones I've tried in the past (like the Flue Cured" variants). A very slight "nutty" flavour low on the pallet with maybe just the barest hint of something like caramel. Nice throat hit and respectable vapor.

Virginia (Oh God I hope my spell check is working :D) PG 24 mg Nic

Respectable for a Tobacco flavour. Molasses overtone with nice vapour but a little low on throat hit. Flavour is not overpowering like some. There also seems to be the barest hint of a "Keens Traditional Curry powder" type flavour lurking in just detectable amounts (and no...I haven't suffered Vapers Overload), which adds a new dimension to the taste in a good way. All in all, not too bad. :) If you're into the tobacco flavours....give it a go.

Orange PG 24 mg Nic

Have to admit that I had high hopes for this one, but was a little disappointed due to it being soooo light on flavour. The vapour and throat hit were both there in respectable amounts but the flavour was very washed out to the point where it was almost untraceable. :cry:

Coffee PG 24 mg Nic

Good, not great, but good :). My benchmark for the coffee flavours at the moment was a pre-sale release of the Heavens Gifts Cappuccino.....now that stuff is on my "to stock up on big time" list!!!!!! :hubba: The Strictly Ejuice liquid had a nice, well-rounded coffee flavour with a nutty-chocolate-vanilla mid-tone. Decent vapour but a little low on throat hit. All in all, a solid performer, but could be great with a little more flavour.

Marl MentholPG 24 mg Nic

For a Menthol variant, this one was quite good. Sweet, not overpowering to the point that four sinus cavity screams "STOP!", detectable tobacco type flavour on the upper part of the pallet. Good vapour and the always good Menthol throat hit. Over all....a nice, palatable balance for the Menthol smokers out there who could quite happily use this allllll day. :thumb: I'd have to rate it as my favourite Menthol so far.

Strictly Ejuice seems to be a pretty solid supplier so far, but, a word on shipping.......it ain't the quickest. Unlike the Chinese suppliers who will generally deliver to your door in 5-7 days, this delivery took 30 days and the tracking number I was supplied came up Zip when searched on the UPS system. If you're not in a rush...and don't mind stalking your postie daily, this company does deliver (LOL....eventually :D ).

Cheers!

CWC

k.rad

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2010
Adelaide, Australia
how is the flavour with them are they strong should i order the higher mls and dilute to save money?

If you wanna do that check out Tasty Vapor . They sell 30ml bottles of up to 48mg for USD $15, and 120ml zero nic 'doubler' bottles for $15. A pretty good deal, and they seem to regularly sell juices on special for $10. Oh, and shipping is ~$13 for up to seven 30ml bottles.

Their juices are meant to be great, but I haven't tried em yet. I just ordered from them on the weekend: one 24mg Apple Pie, one 24mg Gingerbread, one 24mg Tobacco (flavour is extracted from real tobacco leaves :) and one doubler bottle of Atomic Cinnacide (hopefully this will help me use up my small stockpile of EM mixing juice).

feebee

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2010
South of Sydney, Australia
My first order arrived exactly one week from the date he emailed as posted. I've ordered tonnes of things from the US, & most are pretty spot-on for a week later (to NSW south coast)

I got lucky this week - I ordered from V4L last thursday, & it was in my hands first thing this Tuesday morning! Now that's fast shipping lol

ETA: Oh you are going to LOVE TV if all you have had is dekang. I don't mind Dekang, but TV is (almost) edible, it's SO good!

Last edited:

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
I got my order from eliquidz today. at first i was kinda disapointed as they are listed as doublers and if you did mix half with pg it lost way to much flavour. I recomend 2/3 flav 1/3 PG/VG. In my opinion you should mix these with VG. I ended up using some 0 flavour VG i got from Eastmall and the flavours turned out great. I did buy them to use up the extremevapour 100mg so i will have to just add a few drops of this with some VG. Favourit flavours out of the 6 of 17 i have mixed would be Tooty fruit and tropical fruit punch. These flavours are spot on and nice especially since i live on the sunny Gold Coast. Will post more flavours that i like.

Chocolate 3/10
Tooty Fruity 9/10
Grape 6/10
Peach 4/10
Tropical Fruit Punch 9/10
Cherry 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread