redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
I just had to tell you folks this.

I can't believe the life changes since that date such a short time, 42 days ago. On that date there were 6 smokers in my immediate family.
The ball started rolling when my wife and I met a vaping couple at a community fest. We were looking for a remote corner to grab a smoke, and saw what we thought was smoke in a remote area and made a bee line for it. It was the vaping couple. We had a very long conversation with them. They spent the time explaining everything to us, including the importance of finding a good vape shop with educated employees. We began the journey. That's 2. As to the other family members:
I gave one son my old Icare 160. We bought my other son a Joyetech Ego AIO D22. My wife gave his fiancé her old Icare 160. And today our daughter received her Innokin Endura T18 in the mail. By the way, her fiancé quit last year using an Endura T22.
I don't know how many will make it through, but I'm hoping all.
Any government "expert" and all the demonizers that will not support the fact that vaping is a safer, viable, successful alternative to smoking can call me any time for my opinion.
And I want to thank all forum members for input so far in my journey. This site has been a Godsend.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
By the way, we luckily discovered our go to units quickly. My wife is using an Endura T18 with an Aspire Breeze as a backup. I'm using an Endura T22 with another T22 as a backup, and an Aspire Breeze as a backup up to the backup. For two decades long smokers that want to replicate the smoking process, these will service us just fine for now.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
How long did you smoke for?
45 -50 years, give or take. Quit 6 times. Restarted 6 times. Always about a pack a day. I'll be 65 in October. Started in high school cuz it was " cool" in the 60's.

Last edited:

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
By the way, we luckily discovered our go to units quickly. My wife is using an Endura T18 with an Aspire Breeze as a backup. I'm using an Endura T22 with another T22 as a backup, and an Aspire Breeze as a backup up to the backup. For two decades long smokers that want to replicate the smoking process, these will service us just fine for now.
I vape like the way I smoked, so I understood that!

Winchester

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Califorina
Howdy! I wish we could send all the great stories I have seen on this forum and let the FDA read them. It's a shame that Big Tobacco tells them what do instead of the people who have saved their own lives by vaping. Congrats on you and your family being able to quit. Thats my :2c:!

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
I vape like the way I smoked, so I understood that!
Amen. It may make no difference to most people. To me, it was the primary reason I kept going. It was important to have that true mouth to lung experience. Without it, I fear I would have failed.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Hell Yeah!!!!
Congrats to you all!
images-5.jpg

A lil celebratory dancing
:banana::banana:

Welcome to ECF :toast: