Just bought Smok Big Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

jPhilly215

Verified Member
Sep 4, 2016
Philadelphia
dafk.net
So my local BM got the Big Baby in today so I bought right up . I was actually there when UPS dropped off a big delivery :D It was like Xmas since the owner is always updating his shelves and restocking everything . Yes I by a lot from this BM because he has good prices even if I did not get a discount . He discounts Military vets included Police and Fire to point buying online is no cheaper .

Anyway the BB " Big Baby" I almost hate smok for waiting so long for this to come out . Having 2 baby's and a beast Id still be buying all 3 . I think this should of been the tank that was included with the ALien Mod kit . It sit perfect on it and I mean perfect. The 5 ML tank is a great size . SInce it still uses the Baby coils it helps with the high juice drain .

It is still smaller then the Beast but not by a large amount which keeps all 3 tanks useful .

Beast size 24.5mm x 69mm 6 ML cap BB 24.5mm x 66mm 5 ml Baby 22mm x 53mm 3ml

Kits includes the normal spare parts and stuff. 2 pre built coils the x4 .15 ohm , T6 .20 ohm and the super sexy Baby RBA dual coil . It comes with 2 spare glass because using the RBA the glass is a different size " not sure how i feel about this " . Also has 510 drip tip adapter since it shares the Beast big .... tip .

fsSdjAgm.jpg

fgQNidgm.jpg

Reactions: mongo74

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
I need another tank like I need another hole in my head. But this one is going on my next purchase list!

Well, that "next purchase" has been completed! I just couldn't resist the black Friday sales. So I have been happily vaping away the past week on a new G-Priv 220 with the Big Baby Beast. I would highly recommend the BBB, seems just as good as the BB without the continuous filling of the tank. And looks/fits the Alien really nice.

TarekElsakka

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2016
How's the flavor on this beast? The only SMOK tanks I have tried are the TFRTA G4/G2 and the TFV8, and the latter was pretty bad when it came to flavor while the former is still on the top of my list but it drinks juice like crazy. How do you guys feel about the BBB? I'm still looking for it locally but I believe I am going to be buying it as soon as I find it.

The Baby Beast is widely available over here since it's been out for a while, but I'd rather buy the BBB with the RBA base included rather than having to look for it and buy it separately. I have a Serpent Mini 25 and Aromamizer Supreme RDTA and I feel like the BBB will basically replace both in terms of cloud/flavor balance.

crazywesc

Aug 5, 2012
mobile, al.
I've just ordered a big baby but I'm dying to know if the seals are the same size as its big brother as I want to order some black seals for from inked atty.

I would also like to know where I could get black replacement seals for this. I just don't like the look of orange seals on a black tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread