Just checking before I buy tank and battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Abrams

Account closed on request
Sep 21, 2015
New England
Hi, just before I order.
Uwell crown subox with 0.15 coils and sigelei 200w fu chain Tc box mod.
The pair should match up fine I reckon as long as I don't go above 120 with the 0.15 coils, is that correct?
Thanks
The 0.15 coils are nickel for TC aka Joules mode. You will be setting temp not watts with this coil. I do not think you can get anywhere near 120 in this setting but someone let me know if otherwise. The mod will only go to its limits, and 120 is fine for a Crown. You might also try the 0.5 and 0.25 ohm stainless steel coils in power mode.

Crown coils need a good bit of priming, then start on low setting and gradually increase. Good Youtube videos on this. First tank might taste a little off key.

As for that mod, is it a pre order or is it ready to ship? Worth checking as it is a new product.

Mike

petefeet

Sep 18, 2015
fife,Scotland, uk
The 0.15 coils are nickel for TC aka Joules mode. You will be setting temp not watts with this coil. I do not think you can get anywhere near 120 in this setting but someone let me know if otherwise. The mod will only go to its limits, and 120 is fine for a Crown. You might also try the 0.5 and 0.25 ohm stainless steel coils in power mode.

Crown coils need a good bit of priming, then start on low setting and gradually increase. Good Youtube videos on this. First tank might taste a little off key.

As for that mod, is it a pre order or is it ready to ship? Worth checking as it is a new product.

Mike
Mod is in stock. Didn't read it was temperture setting and not watt

petefeet

Sep 18, 2015
fife,Scotland, uk

Mike
Apologies,the mod ships on 20/12/15 to the UK, can preorder the now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread