Just joined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimaz

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
I'm trying to picture you stuck in a snowstorm with no smoke in hand... I haven't experienced snow in 20+ years and the last time I remember getting into was just beautiful... The crystalline reflexion of the morning sun after heavy night snow in the northern French forest, running for a sport quest challenge is a magnificent memory of that time when I had no need to smoke even if I was already a smoker. If you have pictures, pls share. In any case, welcome to ECF and ty to that storm which made you step away from cigs...

Liz Tukenmez

Feb 8, 2016
I'll have to dig thru my pics and post a few. The snow kept coming in waves...every other day it snowed a few more inches until the county finally gave up trying to plow the roads and waited it out. Luckily I had an ego starter kit and two bottles of juice, tobacco and menthol. What started out as a nicotine emergency turned into a hobby. And I have managed to get most of my family and friends to switch to "the vape side." To support my "hobby" a few weeks ago I dug out my hubby's old gold plating machine (he no longer has time to use it) and I have started plating mods and accessories in 24k gold. I get referrals from the staff of our local vape store (in return I give them a discount) and their customers can add a little bling to their new tanks and mods or give a facelift to an old favorite. I just started a few weeks ago and I'm loving having a little extra money to spend on....more vape stuff...lol.

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Hi all!! Just joined after reading various threads and realizing how much info is on this site. I started vaping almost 2 years ago when I ran out of analogs in a snowstorm and couldn't get to the store. Now I vape exclusively and am not even tempted to return to analogs.

Thats great , i would be shocked if you were still doing both because i think most people smoke and vape when they start out but once they settle in it's usually "no more cigs" .

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I'll have to dig thru my pics and post a few. The snow kept coming in waves...every other day it snowed a few more inches until the county finally gave up trying to plow the roads and waited it out. Luckily I had an ego starter kit and two bottles of juice, tobacco and menthol. What started out as a nicotine emergency turned into a hobby. And I have managed to get most of my family and friends to switch to "the vape side." To support my "hobby" a few weeks ago I dug out my hubby's old gold plating machine (he no longer has time to use it) and I have started plating mods and accessories in 24k gold. I get referrals from the staff of our local vape store (in return I give them a discount) and their customers can add a little bling to their new tanks and mods or give a facelift to an old favorite. I just started a few weeks ago and I'm loving having a little extra money to spend on....more vape stuff...lol.

Hi @Liz Tukenmez
Hai.gif
Welcome to the ECF Forums! Haha... Turned into a big hobby on ya, even WITHOUT our help. We're a source of a couple hundred thousand enablers, but it's funny to see it just happen like that "out in the wild". :)

Very much looking forward to seeing you participate here! Congrats on your conversion, and on converting your frenz and loved ones! WOOT! Come join us in the FREE GIVEAWAY contests. One running right now! Lotsa fun, make new frenz! Win FREE stuffs!

Running - Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Don't forget to register, the link is in the 1st post on the 1st page. Good luck, Lady!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread