Jwraps - Mod wraps. Custom designs stylish tube mod wraps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
The sleeve was for tube mods and later on we decided against it. Any sleeve including the silicon sleeves for some of the box mods out there are a potential hazard/risk. It will allow dirt, debris and moisture to get trapped in-between the actual device and the sleeve. If you have a juice leak it will slowly make its way into the device and can cause a short or just mess with the electronics/chip.

We can send you round pieces to apply on the buttons but since you will be using/hitting the button often it's hard to tell if it will stay on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rowsley

Ultra Member
Jan 26, 2015
Celina, Ohio
Cool I just ordered a camo wrap. If you can send those punch outs I would definitely try them. Does the heat sink fin type deal on the back also get covered? Seems it would be a pain. But you did say 6 pieces. I'm just going by pictures online. I'll have my m80 next week sometime. I appreciate everything. Thanks and nice site

rowsley

Ultra Member
Jan 26, 2015
Celina, Ohio
Vendor just surprised me saying a black m80 snuck in with all the silvers, and that's what they sent me since that's what I wanted. So the black buttons will look sweet with that camo, and I can still try the buttons you send me.

kickitback, just wondered on the back of the mod with the fins, will that piece just lay flat on top of them or will it bend with them? Thanks. I just haven't seen any other picture other than what you have show on here.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
7043943619_c6b2c3786c_c.jpg

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
Hey man, I was in the shop last Saturday with Tony. I got your last Dovpo 50w mini mod. I needed a device that could do below 1ohm. One of your workers said that you got a template made for it. I was curious when you might get some wraps designs setup for it.
Plus, I need to come by and visit, was curious about talking some shop with you. I know you will be taking off again soon so I wasn't sure when the best time was.

rowsley

Ultra Member
Jan 26, 2015
Celina, Ohio
Hey man, I was in the shop last Saturday with Tony. I got your last Dovpo 50w mini mod. I needed a device that could do below 1ohm. One of your workers said that you got a template made for it. I was curious when you might get some wraps designs setup for it.
Plus, I need to come by and visit, was curious about talking some shop with you. I know you will be taking off again soon so I wasn't sure when the best time was.
If you look on their website, they have tons of print designs, and others to choose from for your device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread