Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Un uh.

Put the Paperclip thru these holes...

5f35ee98bcf830528db93df0c3bf1867.jpg

Then make sure then end with the holes is tight.

The Thing with the holes in the Above picture hold the Post together.

10-4[emoji4] I'll try that next time I have this issue (which is fairly often!)

Reactions: zoiDman

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Weird, it IS registering on the mod! Problem solved, I guess. But why didn't it register on the ohm meter? I checked the meter with other coils and it's fine

It's the Length of the 510 Pin. It is a Hair too short to make contact with your Ohm Reader.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I received 3 STM Styled RBAs from FT today. None of them are registering on the ohm meter. Any advice other than not buying these again in the future?

I sometimes get the no reading from my subtank RBA. I push the pin thats in the base down some then install the RBA and push the pin back up. I don't know how but sometimes the pin works up enough not to make contact. Its a "styled" RBA so from reading the reviews in the FT site I considered it crap and asking for problems so I spent the extra money to get the authentic RBA's.
I took a file, deepened and widened the slots in the V1 rba and I have had no problems with dryhits with any of the coils I've put into it. I don't use that RBA very often anyways cause I got piles of the other rba's I use.

Reactions: ChelsB

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
This question is for a "styled" STM, I hope it's ok to post. Does anyone know where to get replacement glass for this?
$8.68 (Free Shipping) SUBTANK Mini Styled Clearomizer (Mini, SS + Glass, Pink + Blue (9ml)) at m.FastTech.com

Damn... That is One Tall STM. LOL.

Anyway, I think the Glass is 45mm -x- 22mm Diam. And the 1st Review for it says it Fits the 9ml "Clone".

$1.19 Replacement Glass Tank for SUBTANK Mini Clearomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Or maybe something in 550nm Wavelength...

$1.19 Replacement Glass Tank for SUBTANK Mini Clearomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Reactions: ChelsB

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I received 3 STM Styled RBAs from FT today. None of them are registering on the ohm meter. Any advice other than not buying these again in the future?

Chels, if the pin is a hair too short to make proper electrical contact with your battery, get a few of those spacers from MadVapes--just put one into the 510 well of your mod and it should fix your connectivity problem:

Circuit Board Spacer - Madvapes

Good luck!

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Chels, if the pin is a hair too short to make proper electrical contact with your battery, get a few of those spacers from MadVapes--just put one into the 510 well of your mod and it should fix your connectivity problem:

Good luck!

Thanks very much!

Reactions: Katya

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California

Good luck!

Thanks! I'm embarrassed to ask, but where would it go?

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Thanks! I'm embarrassed to ask, but where would it go?

It goes directly into the well of the 510 connector on your mod. See the pin in the center of the well? Place your spacer, flat, right on that pin, and then screw on your atomizer as usual--DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN.

eleaf-ipower-510-connection.jpg

Be careful, those spacers are tiny and get lost easily. When you remove your tank to refill, watch the bottom pin--the spacer, especially when moist, may stick to the bottom of your atty. Take that tank to the sink to wash it and your spacer is gone forever. Don't ask me how I know. ;)

Tweezers are helpful while inserting/removing spacers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread