Kangertech Sutank's which one has te biggest airflow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela0111

Feb 27, 2017
Hi,

I am curious which Subtank has the biggest airflow.
I have tried the Subtank mini (don't know the version) and the airflow was to tight for me.

So i am looking for one which suits me better.
By the way how can i see which version it is?

Am i right that the latest Subtank Plus V2 (or was there even a V3?)
has the biggest airflow?

Last edited:

TonyNFNY

Mar 9, 2017
If you like the sub mini then you will like protank 4, I have like 8 of the sub mini's and only use the rba decks, all the coils from the sub mini work in the protank, the pro tank also comes with a cool 2 coil Clapton rba, but I still like the single coil. As for the air flow the pro tank has a little more air flow and holds a bit more juice, the pro also has a nice top side fill. I got one for under $20 for the real authentic Kangertech. Its a real nice tank, I use it all day!

TonyNFNY

Mar 9, 2017
Thanks for your reply, but the protank 4 has no single coil RBA right?
If so i can buy a spare single coil RBA for the subtank and a protank :)

But is the taste the same with the single coil or even betetr
on the protank 4?
Yea, I bought a authentic sub mini plus rba ($5) it works in the pro tank. I really didn't like the pro rba, it's a 2 coil deck, some people like it though. The flavor is the same, only difference is pro holds more juice has a bit more air flow and the top side fill. The drip tip on the pro also has a air flow adjustment, I leave it in the closed position, but you can open it up for even more air, if that's what you like.I have tried many tanks, sub ohm, rdta's and drippers the best taste and flavor comes from the Kangertech single coil rba with a SS 26/32 Clapton 2.5 mm 5 wrap .4 ohm at 42 watts or 450 deg in temp mode. You get the same with kanthal Clapton but it ohms at about .6 to .7 and no temp control, maybe a very little richer flavor in temp mode, temp mode is nice because you never get the coil to hot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angela0111

Angela0111

Feb 27, 2017
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread