subtank mini v2??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psofos

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Greece
I ordered a subtank mini last friday and i just saw that kanger made an upgraded version of the airflow valve.Upgrading air flow base of SUBTANK Plus and Mini"

Anyone have this type of mini? Do i have a chance of getting this from the seller?
I think the 1 hole setting is smaller than the original mini version so maybe better for mouth to lung. Or am I wrong?

Wruff

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2014
Vapeville, USA
Hmm,
I wondering how many versions of the subtank mini air flow controls there are?
Mine has 4 air settings,one long slot next two large holes and then one large hole and then one small hole.

"Instead of one side air inlet, we have make symmetrical air inlet. The air control control level change from 4 steps to 3."

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
I'm not saying you did. I just know for myself 2 of mine that would be a 4th setting are just completely shut off.

I don't mess with the small settings anyhow, so It doesn't matter to me.

Actually,I prefer the 2 smaller air settings.I was using protank minis and evods up until I bought the subtank mini.

Psofos

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Greece
Actually,I prefer the 2 smaller air settings.I was using protank minis and evods up until I bought the subtank mini.
Being a mouth to lung vaper and seeing that subtank is more for lung hits i hope i get the new version,ordered on friday 17.
Else,I will have to find a way to partially block the single hole or the cyclopse hole. Can anyone using the tank confirm that it will stay in place if i leave a tiny bit opened? Or will it tend to lock in full closed?

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
Being a mouth to lung vaper and seeing that subtank is more for lung hits i hope i get the new version,ordered on friday 17.
Else,I will have to find a way to partially block the single hole or the cyclopse hole. Can anyone using the tank confirm that it will stay in place if i leave a tiny bit opened? Or will it tend to lock in full closed?

Yes,mine does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread