Key Lime Cookie by Element E Liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing sirs. Gave you guys a shout out on this weeks podcast. Like the new webcam, keep'em coming. Enjoy the day!:2cool:

Hi Rocco. Thanks for the continued support buddy. Gutted we mist the podcast, have you got a link by any chance?

EDIT: Just found it mate and really enjoyed it and a massive thanks for the shoutout, that really made our day and we'll return the favour in our next vlog. We are indeed enjoying ourselves doing the reviews and vlogs and will PM some details why we do but in a nut shell we both have mental health issues with myself suffering with bipolar. Been vaping close to three years and vaping has helped lots but doing the reviews has brought a creative side out in me which I never knew I had and its given me a new outlook on life as well as meeting new friends like your good self and fellow hosts and it has brought us here where again we have met with so many good people.

Thanks Rocco and I have subscribed to the podcast, we think its brilliant so keep up the good work.

Stay safe mate.

Bill & Andy

Last edited:
Reactions: Roccov

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
Thanks for the kind words good sirs. I just realized I forgot to mention the YouTube name "Blue Bomb Vape Reviews" but I'll handle that in the next episode. Started my journey in 2011 and you are right about the good people in vaping. We do it a little different than most, we sit down and talk with fellow vapers about their journey. PM if you ever want to join us. You never know, your story might inspire someone else to get away from cigarettes. Enjoy the day!:2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread