KR808 Battery Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

vermonter16

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2010
Manassas, VA
I was wondering what users are getting for battery life on this e cig. I am leaning towards the ego....but by the looks (never seen any in person) this one looks more like a cigarette... The whole part of my habit is holding the analog in my hand between my fingers...not necessarily grasping it like a pipe... That is the only thing stopping me from ordering the ego at this point...because simply put - I like the battery life.

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
I almost exclusively use the KR808D-1 standard-length auto batts (280mah), and one of those will run for roughly 3hrs before charging time, but your mileage may vary. As long as you get a few to rotate between and a PCC, you'll be alright. If I were you, I'd look towards V4L for your KR808 batts, they have one more air-hole in them, bigger air holes for that matter, which translates to a much lighter, smoother draw. The 808 cartos tend to vary in draw quality A LOT, so you're gonna want batteries with better airflow.

Just my .02, hope it helps! :D

bwahahaha

Jun 9, 2010
US
2 short 808s and and a pcc has become my standard, carry around on a day to day basis setup. I still have the regular length that I ordered when I first started and had no idea how long anything would last, but the shorties last jussssssst long enough that I rarely even carry the regulars out anymore (especially with the newer cartos with higher resistance). The main benefit for me with this is hands free use, which I would gladly trade some battery life for.

mini_art

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
Florida USA
v4l has batteries with different air holes on them, only problem is I can never figure out which one is which. I dont care for the large holes myself. If you purchase them there
you may want to ask which one you are getting before you order, they are good batteries though. I would say the regular length, not short not long, last about 4 hours,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread