Let's Celebrate our NEW Forum with a contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
Congrats and thank you for the awesome contest!
I definitely like random draws and new threads for each new contest... Some of the threads on here are SO long that they take forever to go through, just to see what is happening...

OK, my best idea is to post your funniest vaping story! I can use some good laughs and since I am fairly new, I'd love to hear other's stories!

ISBN

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Happy Dale Sanatorium
Congrats. on the new SubForum :)

I think you should have a contest with blue frogs and Hypnotoad.

Hypno_large.gif

:blink:

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
Not really a contest idea, but one thing I think suppliers forget about is offering discounts as a prize. I would totally be in to a contest for a "50% off your order up to 100$" code!

Alot of vapers have it tight so trying new things is hard for them and I know I could convert more people with a few codes like that to pick up cheap hardware for friends.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Identify a juice (flavor only) that you love but would never have guessed you'd love it! (Random draw)

EDIT: Upon further reflection, I really dislike my own idea, because so many juices have names that may or may not reflect their flavor but definitely identify their vendor -- and I have no desire to "advertise" other vendors in DV's own subforum. :facepalm::oops:

Last edited:

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
Not really a contest idea, but one thing I think suppliers forget about is offering discounts as a prize. I would totally be in to a contest for a "50% off your order up to 100$" code!

Alot of vapers have it tight so trying new things is hard for them and I know I could convert more people with a few codes like that to pick up cheap hardware for friends.

The prizes will be completely random! However it will most frequently be a 30ml/ 3 5ml. So customers who know what they like can get a big bottle and people who have yet to try us can grab a couple flavors. Well definitely be tossing some coupon codes in too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread