Let's make a list of flavor suggestions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
That reminded me....white chocolate grasshopper.....I'd bet it's really similar to your Stinger....

Being Canadian.. I'm going to churp in with the following requests...

Crown Royal (loves my Canadian Whiskey)
Maple Taffy
Poutine (french fries, smothered in Beef Gravy, and cheese, yummy trust me) not sure if it's a good vape though...
Stinger (drink made from White Creme de Menthe and Brandy)

ADV

Nov 17, 2011
Finland
FSUSA Jagerbomb is almost perfect, but if I may, one proposal.

Make "Turkish Pepper" taste and you will have a surefire winner in Nordic countries. Ingridients described here Tyrkisk Peber - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia in finglish (english & finnish).

Also plain ammonium chloride will hit the spot in my native country. (In several countries, ammonium chloride is known as sal ammoniac and used as food additive. The E number for ammonium chloride used as a food additive is E510)

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
I was just eating an incredibly delicious yoghurt, in "classic cheesecake". Tasted just like cheesecake! So I would love to see either plain cheesecake, or lemon cheesecake. Pretty please?

I totally agree with this. More cheesecake flavors!! :)

I'd like to see you guys develop a gooey butter cake recipe... Doughnuts would be cool. Still want Avocado and Mate flavors :) If you've never tried Mate (I can't remember how to do the accent) - pronounced mat-tay - you should. Just don't bother with the metal straw thing as it will burn the heck out of your lips!

Someone had mentioned trying to find a good white russian flavor in another thread, that would be a really neat flavor to have....

Also what about Peanut Buster Parfait flavor (it's a Dairy Queen treat that's one of my favs)?

Cinnamon & brown sugar?

Mint Meltaway?

We have Colorado Bulldog!

hammer of the gods

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
when I lived in the northeast I dated a girl who's family was from Italy and every time they had a party for a birthday or holiday they had rum cake and since moving to Tucson I haven't been able to buy or recreate that flavor. yellow sponge cake soaked with rum mascarpone custard and some fresh strawberries. that would make a great juice.

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
More mint fusion flavors! I love cool fusion, it would be great to see other fruits infused with mint.
glare.gif
Thumbs up to mint!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread