Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
we will hopefully be discussing this exciting news about a new way to make juice once we are allowed to discuss it.

Perhaps I'm the only one that heard the rumor that Webster's is considering a change on the definitions for taunt and tease to just "See Chris - aka badkola".... of course we know how these rumors get started.... :D

SuperLuckyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Austin, TX
Gee, I don't know Erin....you got me musing about how many tomatoes it would take to make one bottles of juice....quite a picture you put it my mind......

You got me at unicorns and virgins, don't know much about either.....

My money's still on using flavorings designed especially for vaping as opposed to those used previously for food.

bluecloud

Jul 20, 2011
us
Goritchy has done something to the berry mix. I just got my order in and the color and taste are different. I loved the throat hit of the old berry mix and that is almost gone now. The juice looks like it might glow under a blacklight, it definitely is not as clear as the previous revision.

Two thumbs down from this vaper on the new berry formula.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
My berry is fine...Ritchy checked the batch for me, just to be sure, this was made from, and its good, they said there may have been an issue from heat in shipping or something, I am vaping it myself right now in one of our new SMOKtech single coil shorties (which will go up a little later today) and its same as ever...

Goritchy has done something to the berry mix. I just got my order in and the color and taste are different. I loved the throat hit of the old berry mix and that is almost gone now. The juice looks like it might glow under a blacklight, it definitely is not as clear as the previous revision.

Two thumbs down from this vaper on the new berry formula.

CoyoteRed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Prospect Park, Pa.
Lets think wild, they'll make the juice from tomatoes in order to bypass tobacco laws...

They've found the elusive unicorn, who really doesn't require virgins, and the blessed horn dipped into vats of pure water turns it into magically delicious ejuice...

I have heard that you can extract nicotine from Potatoes ,just cant remember who I heard it from.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
I tried the coffee flavor tonight. Smells like coffee in the bottle & when vaping it. I had to add some sweetener to get it closer to what I wanted. It is a clear liquid, which I wasn't expecting for a coffee.

I haven't had much luck finding a coffee flavor I like. This one has come closer. Haven't had a chance to try flux cafe de creme yet.

I appreciate the feed back on the coffe. I have not found a really good coffee vape either, and have been looking at the Liqua Coffe myself..

Theres something about vaping coffee and drinking it at the same time, first thing in the AM, I just cant get over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread