Status
Not open for further replies.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
I agree that it is a good coffee flavor but definitely needs sweetener!!!!

But that is why I like it like that. If it were sweetened, how much would be "perfect"? My idea isn't the same as another, so for me it is already perfect, because it is tweakable IYSWIM.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I just got a sample Cuban Cigar tobacco form a local supplier, but don't see any on your site. Will you be getting this any time soon?

"Cuban Cigar" is name used by many companies to describe their ( or one of their ) e-liquid flavors... not all "Cuban Cigar" will be the same. There is no way to tell which brand you speak/ask of from what you posted.

Gotvapes carries Liqua brand as well as having their own custom Flux branded e-liquids.

mikecup

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2010
Peninsula, Ohio
I agree that it is a good coffee flavor but definitely needs sweetener!!!!

I guess it depends how you like your coffee.
I prefer no sweetener in mine.
Best coffee juice out there in my opinion.
Most are dark and clog the coils quick, this is a lighter color, no problem with the coil.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I tried a sampler of Liqua, the only ones I didn't try were the tobaccos.

Of all I tried (Berry Mix, Citrus Mix, Apple, Coffee, Grape, Mint, Strawberry, Tiramisu and Cherry) I recommend all except Coffee and Tiramisu. To me they've got very weak flavors.

I'm looking forward to my favs, Berry Mix and Citrus Mix in 30 ml bottles!

Dirty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
Vancouver
I'm yet to try liqua but on account of burns_erin's earlier comment I might try the coffee, it sounds like this coffee juice might be able to stand up to higher volts.....? Every coffee I've tried tastes like burnt popcorn at anymore than 3.8-4 volts even with a SR carto (2.8ohms).
I gave up on coffee ejuice a while ago, the only time they worked for me was when I first started vaping a year ago with the dinky newbie kr808s - low volts didn't burn the juice.

Anyone have experience with the Liqua Coffee juice standing up to higher volts? burns_erin alluded to this as it was said there was no burning taste to this eliquid and it didn't gunk. Please include the volts and ohms of the unit you are using.

And I know this thread is a little old, but I have a feeling many will be checking back to see about the "Juice Revolution" updates, sorry to dissapoint that this bump isn't anyone special with an update :2cool:. My gut tells me the revolution could be something along the lines of say.... eAir rather than eLiquid.... you buy what appears to be an empty bottle (trust me it's the latest and greatest) fill your most beloved unit and fit onto your trusted PV...you to will be blowing hot air in no time:p

In all seriousness I'm looking forward to hearing about this if and when it manifests. Props to the people actually putting in work to find and bring innovative products to the vaping community.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
I'm yet to try liqua but on account of burns_erin's earlier comment I might try the coffee, it sounds like this coffee juice might be able to stand up to higher volts.....? Every coffee I've tried tastes like burnt popcorn at anymore than 3.8-4 volts even with a SR carto (2.8ohms).
I gave up on coffee ejuice a while ago, the only time they worked for me was when I first started vaping a year ago with the dinky newbie kr808s - low volts didn't burn the juice.

Anyone have experience with the Liqua Coffee juice standing up to higher volts? burns_erin alluded to this as it was said there was no burning taste to this eliquid and it didn't gunk. Please include the volts and ohms of the unit you are using.

And I know this thread is a little old, but I have a feeling many will be checking back to see about the "Juice Revolution" updates, sorry to dissapoint that this bump isn't anyone special with an update :2cool:. My gut tells me the revolution could be something along the lines of say.... eAir rather than eLiquid.... you buy what appears to be an empty bottle (trust me it's the latest and greatest) fill your most beloved unit and fit onto your trusted PV...you to will be blowing hot air in no time:p

In all seriousness I'm looking forward to hearing about this if and when it manifests. Props to the people actually putting in work to find and bring innovative products to the vaping community.

I'm not a huge (or at all) high voltage vaper. My typical setting is 3.0 to 3.5 volts on a 2.4 to 2.8 head for most juices. But if I don't add sweetener to the coffee I've gone to 4.5 volts and it's been fine. Any further and I can't really say since I don't like the feeling of the temperature.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Liqua reorder will be made soon. I have to be honest, most in the liqua line are quite escellent. Also we haev the stallion pre-filled on special at 3.45 for a two packand they last a good long while. These are mega XL cartos and they are simply delicious. I have recently beein vaping on the Tiramisu and Traditional Tobacco. Do yourself a favor pick up a half dozen of these or so, use them up then keep the cartos for re-fills...

mikecup

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2010
Peninsula, Ohio
I prefer the liqua line over the flux line. The flux juices are not bad, I have used 5 or 6 different flavors, pear being my favorite.

The reason I prefer the liqua line is I feel its a true 70/30 pg/vg mix.
The flux line seems to have more vg, its thicker.
Now I'm no expert , but I'm just going by my years of vapping experience.
When I vape high VG juices it will cause me to have to clear my throat a lot (it is a skin softner).
Also vapping in a car over time it will put a greasy film on the windows. Comes off easy, but I do have to clean my windows more often.
I hope the grape liqua will return.

cmknight

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2013
China
Ok, I'll add my review.

I first ordered a 30 ml bottle of Liqua coffee on Feb. 24th, because of burns_erin's review. I'm a coffee-holic. I really liked it, but it needed something. On March 12th, I ordered a 10-pack of 10 ml juices (Tiramisu, Coffee, Cuban Cigar, Vanilla, Grape, Citrus Mix, Strawberry, Cherry, Berry Mix, and Apple).

The first thing I did was add a couple of drops of Vanilla to the coffee in my 3.5 ml Vivi Nova. I mixed it up, rolled it around, etc. Press the button ... draw ... died and went to coffee heaven. Didn't even touch the other juices. Pretty soon, the 10 ml bottle was empty. Then the 30 ml. This was all on a 650 eGo-c (non-twist) with a 3.5 ml Vivi Nova. This week my second 30 ml bottle arrived.

The Tiramisu was ok, but I felt it was a little weak. Going to try it again with my new Vision Spinner.
Cuban Cigar was mild. Not overpowering at all. An overall good vape on my eGo.
Vanilla ... I only use it to add to the coffee, but it works like a charm. Those two go together like bp&j.
Grape, I just got around to trying tonight, and yeah ... it does have a perfume taste to it.
Citrus Mix was way too lemony for my taste. I'm letting that one steep for a bit before I try it again. However, if somebody comes out with a chicken flavoured juice, it just might mix up to a nice lemon-chicken dish (jk).
Strawberry tastes like strawberry, but IMHO, it could be a bit stronger in the flavour area. Very mild.
Cherry ... again, like the strawberry, could have more flavour.
Berry Mix ... brought me back to my younger days of raspberry picking. To me it tasted like fresh raspberries with a couple of blackberries popped into my mouth for a bit of tang.
Apple was ... WOW! The first thing that popped into my mind was Granny Smith's, as a kid. Absolutely delicious, but, just like the real thing, you can't have too much.

Over-all, I do like the Liqua juices, and, being here in China, I can order right from the factory, in Shenzhen, so I don't have to worry about getting rebottled DeKang juices.

I will be ordering more in the future.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Ok, I'll add my review.

I first ordered a 30 ml bottle of Liqua coffee on Feb. 24th, because of burns_erin's review. I'm a coffee-holic. I really liked it, but it needed something. On March 12th, I ordered a 10-pack of 10 ml juices (Tiramisu, Coffee, Cuban Cigar, Vanilla, Grape, Citrus Mix, Strawberry, Cherry, Berry Mix, and Apple).

The first thing I did was add a couple of drops of Vanilla to the coffee in my 3.5 ml Vivi Nova. I mixed it up, rolled it around, etc. Press the button ... draw ... died and went to coffee heaven. Didn't even touch the other juices. Pretty soon, the 10 ml bottle was empty. Then the 30 ml. This was all on a 650 eGo-c (non-twist) with a 3.5 ml Vivi Nova. This week my second 30 ml bottle arrived.

The Tiramisu was ok, but I felt it was a little weak. Going to try it again with my new Vision Spinner.
Cuban Cigar was mild. Not overpowering at all. An overall good vape on my eGo.
Vanilla ... I only use it to add to the coffee, but it works like a charm. Those two go together like bp&j.
Grape, I just got around to trying tonight, and yeah ... it does have a perfume taste to it.
Citrus Mix was way too lemony for my taste. I'm letting that one steep for a bit before I try it again. However, if somebody comes out with a chicken flavoured juice, it just might mix up to a nice lemon-chicken dish (jk).
Strawberry tastes like strawberry, but IMHO, it could be a bit stronger in the flavour area. Very mild.
Cherry ... again, like the strawberry, could have more flavour.
Berry Mix ... brought me back to my younger days of raspberry picking. To me it tasted like fresh raspberries with a couple of blackberries popped into my mouth for a bit of tang.
Apple was ... WOW! The first thing that popped into my mind was Granny Smith's, as a kid. Absolutely delicious, but, just like the real thing, you can't have too much.

Over-all, I do like the Liqua juices, and, being here in China, I can order right from the factory, in Shenzhen, so I don't have to worry about getting rebottled DeKang juices.

I will be ordering more in the future.

I'm glad it turned out well! It just really is the perfect coffee base for doctoring your individual ideal of a perfect coffee vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread