(Listening) Suggestion Box! - What would you like to see from Nicoticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2014
Georgia
What I'd like is a crisp green apple with a hint of menthol. My absolute favorite juice is Bamskilicious Kool Apple. It is like biting into a granny smith apple with a slight menthol on the exhale. The problem is that because it is made in the Philippines, it is very hard to come by. I've spent a ton of money buying various apple juices from a lot of online dealers and no one has come close. So, a really crisp green apple with a hint of menthol would be really nice.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
What I'd like is a crisp green apple with a hint of menthol. My absolute favorite juice is Bamskilicious Kool Apple. It is like biting into a granny smith apple with a slight menthol on the exhale. The problem is that because it is made in the Philippines, it is very hard to come by. I've spent a ton of money buying various apple juices from a lot of online dealers and no one has come close. So, a really crisp green apple with a hint of menthol would be really nice.

Mean Green Apple ;)

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Mean Green Apple ;)

AWWW HAIL YEAH!!! @Evie Luv.....throw in a little ACB and....POW!!!

rec_r1_5253ec.jpg

:sneaky::thumbs::drool::headbang::banana:

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
clark.. ever thought about venturing into cereal flavors? i could see your take on them being super awesome with how your creams are. make us some decadent fruit loops bathed in heavy cream with a hint of vanilla and enough sugar to make me feel like im on my 3rd bowl of cereal.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
clark.. ever thought about venturing into cereal flavors? i could see your take on them being super awesome with how your creams are. make us some decadent fruit loops bathed in heavy cream with a hint of vanilla and enough sugar to make me feel like im on my 3rd bowl of cereal.
I was coming here to suggest the same thing. Would love an NT fruity cereal juice.

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
I would love to see Nicoticket come out with a good milkshake vape. The Cure proves they have absolutely mastered creamy, milk chocolate flavors, their vanillas are as simply good as it gets, and while I've never had a strawberry flavor from NT, I am supremely confident in their ability to knock that out of the park as well.

So, ideally, a Neapolitan Milkshake would be my #1 pick for what I'd like to see from the great folks at Nicoticket in the future. But in the meantime, keep up the outstanding work! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread