Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy192

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Cardiff, uk
cargocollective.com
Mine are custards last stand, grandmas cinnamon Danish and the virus, but you said you like fruit vapes so I'd urge you to try beetleguse, one of the best fruit vapes I've ever had, in fact not just one of, but THE best!
Gcd is really nice with a coffee and can help get you past that moment where you fancy a smoke with your coffee,
The virus is a weird one, I can't vape it all day but it's a nice deep dark rich flavour to go to for a break from the brighter sweeter fruits and deserts

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
ATL is coming back
An extra 'LIKE' for this post. I was sad when Atlanta was going away, but now :banana:
I have about 80ml left, have been using it as an occasional treat. Curious, any changes planned for it?

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
@Chibisaurus - Welcome to the vaping journey. Perhaps a few tips may help you find your fav NT juice. In no particular order:

- Your taste buds are still recovering. That's normal. A NT juice you like today may not be your fav 6 months down the road. During this time, your "buds" /lol are or have recovered so you sense of taste and smell is back to "normal" which may change your preferences. Fortunately, NT carries a fairly large selection of flavors.

- Order at least 6 15ML bottles of juice to try and test.

- Stay hydrated and that means lots of water.

- Your taste buds change throughout the day which affects the taste of a given juice. After a meal, AM or PM, before beddy by, the order of flavors you vape. This is all part of the journey

- Try not to judge a juice by your first draw. Live with it. Try it at various times of the day. Mix up the order of the flavors you vape.

- Variety for some is the spice of life. For example, my first order of NT juices which only took me 2.5 years to complete /lol was The Virus and Frenilla. I was looking for a variety and contrast which for me means Frenilla, a very very very bold and prominent Vanilla profile. Authentic (it's an exstract) and yummy but definitely not a multi layered subtle mix. You could even call it a "Vanilla Blast". /lol Contrasted with The Virus which is a nuanced multi-tone mix. A bunch of delicately crafted tones like chocolate, peanuts, caramel, and a very very subtle tobacco undertone. All of these tones are authentic. Like some juices, you can't always determine what it will taste like for YOU and NOT me, until you try it. For me, I enjoy both mixes at various times of the day. If you sent me to a desert Island and I could only bring one juice that would be The Virus. I also am a dedicated flavor chaser and juice snob /lol who also embraces and enjoys the DIY journey. I'm very very picky and rarely order commercial juices but in this case, both mixes are beyond my skill set.

_ If you find a juice you don't like, stash it and try it again in a few months. Sometimes when I do this, Flamingoes fly around my house and it's a home run. Other times, it's still not my thing. All part of the flavor chasing journey.

EDIT: HA! I see you are also in Vegas just like me. :) Yes, their are some flavors that taste better when it's really HOT like today. Depends on you but lots of folks enjoy fruits that tend to be "lighter" and sometimes with a yummy tang/kick to the flavor profile.

Good luck and keep us posted on which of the NT juices you like

:)

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
@Chibisaurus - Welcome to the Vaping journey. Perhaps a few tips may help you find your fav NT juice. In no particular order:

- Your taste buds are still recovering. That's normal. A NT juice you like today may not be your fav 6 months down the road. During this time, your "buds" /lol are or have recovered so you sense of taste and smell is back to "normal" which may change your preferences. Fortunately, NT carries a fairly large selection of flavors.

- Order at least 6 15ML bottles of juice to try and test.

- Stay hydrated and that means lots of water.

- Your taste buds change throughout the day which affects the taste of a given juice. After a meal, AM or PM, before beddy by, the order of flavors you vape. This is all part of the journey

- Try not to judge a juice by your first draw. Live with it. Try it at various times of the day. Mix up the order of the flavors you vape.

- Variety for some is the spice of life. For example, my first order of NT juices which only took me 2.5 years to complete /lol was The Virus and Frenilla. I was looking for a variety and contrast which for me means Frenilla, a very very very bold and prominent Vanilla profile. Authentic (it's an exstract) and yummy but definitely not a multi layered subtle mix. You could even call it a "Vanilla Blast". /lol Contrasted with The Virus which is a nuanced multi-tone mix. A bunch of delicately crafted tones like chocolate, peanuts, caramel, and a very very subtle tobacco undertone. All of these tones are authentic. Like some juices, you can't always determine what it will taste like for YOU and NOT me, until you try it. For me, I enjoy both mixes at various times of the day. If you sent me to a desert Island and I could only bring one juice that would be The Virus. I also am a dedicated flavor chaser and juice snob /lol who also embraces and enjoys the DIY journey. I'm very very picky and rarely order commercial juices but in this case, both mixes are beyond my skill set.

_ If you find a juice you don't like, stash it and try it again in a few months. Sometimes when I do this, Flamingoes fly around my house and it's a home run. Other times, it's still not my thing. All part of the flavor chasing journey.

EDIT: HA! I see you are also in Vegas just like me. :) Yes, their are some flavors that taste better when it's really HOT like today. Depends on you but lots of folks enjoy fruits that tend to be "lighter" and sometimes with a yummy tang/kick to the flavor profile.

Good luck and keep us posted on which of the NT juices you like

:)

I am going to be in Vegas next week!

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
1. Radioactive
2. Strawnilla
3. Wakonda

Absolut Creme Brulee is on the cusp and that list could change at any minute lol. Nicoticket has become my go to vendor. I initially did not care for the juices I tried but I gave them another try and am now in vaping heaven. If the stars align and Kent decides to put out a cereal juice (preferably a fruit loops/fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA/Trix type) I don't think I'd order from any other vendor. But I need my cereal fix so I have to look elsewhere for now.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
G
1. Radioactive
2. Strawnilla
3. Wakonda

Absolut Creme Brulee is on the cusp and that list could change at any minute lol. Nicoticket has become my go to vendor. I initially did not care for the juices I tried but I gave them another try and am now in vaping heaven. If the stars align and Kent decides to put out a cereal juice (preferably a fruit loops/fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA/Trix type) I don't think I'd order from any other vendor. But I need my cereal fix so I have to look elsewhere for now.

Good to see you brother!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread