Little help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Beam

Feb 7, 2015
Cut And Shoot Texas
Usely 50/50 pg-vg is a good way to start.
Nic level 18, perhaps 12 isnt enough and your having to vape more often,

Than again as I recall when first started I was hitting pretty hard cause I was use to using ciggs.

Stick with it, you'll get use to it soon.
I kept a pack of ciggs on hand at first, though a pack lated a few weeks.

Want be long youll not need ciggs period.

Jim

Reactions: Bravestardmc

minitater

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
tennessee
www.minitater.com
If you were a former smoker, 12 mg shouldn't make you dizzy, but your symptoms sound like nicotine overdose to me. If you are still smoking and vaping that may be the issue. You might try a lower strength nicotine juice and see if that solves your issues.

Bradinpenn

Apr 28, 2015
Just started using the vape yesterday. 12 mgs nicotine. I am feeling really dizzy and nauseated, The juice I have is all PG. does anyone have and suggestions? also does anyone still smoke and vape ( cutting down slowly)
Drink lots of water and lay off nic until headache goes away or try lower nic. Also all pg can irritate throat try a 50/50 blend. I personally use high vg. That throat hit isn't my cup of tea.

Bravestardmc

Apr 28, 2015
Usely 50/50 pg-vg is a good way to start.
Nic level 18, perhaps 12 isnt enough and your having to vape more often,

Than again as I recall when first started I was hitting pretty hard cause I was use to using ciggs.

Stick with it, you'll get use to it soon.
I kept a pack of ciggs on hand at first, though a pack lated a few weeks.

Want be long youll not need ciggs period.

Jim
yah I am a heavy smoker. I think the juice is 100 percent pg. I will call them and find out

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
Sounds like too much nic, as others have said. When I am going to bed I tend to chain vape on my drippers. ALl of a sudden I get queasy and dizzy and start sweating. I have learned not to vape as much like that because it is that I am taking in too much nic at one time. But 50/50 is a better mix for me and I haven't used a high or all pg blend in forever. PG tends to dry me out too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread