Not open for further replies.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
My Odin V2s arrived yesterday so I built one with my normal dual coils 6 wraps of 28g which came out at 0.51Ω. I vape 18mg juice but this felt like it was tearing a hole in my throat it hit so hard. I closed the air off a little but that didn't help much (if I closed it any more then I may as well just use the v1 Odin). I could cut the nic level down but I don't want to have 2 lots of juices, my regular juice and lower nic specifically for the Odin v2.

I'm thinking I'll have to get rid of the v2s because I can't use them. Hopefully I work something out

UPDATE: Looks like I've suddenly got used to it. Been vaping it all night and it's awesome. Lots of thick vapor and good flavor. Time to build the second one now.

Bro, any chance you might have a hot leg?

tw33k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2013
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Oh wow! I haven't experienced that. I only vape 6mg(3mg in recent times) for the last couple years, tho I did start at 24mg way back when with carto tanks. I've been slowly getting to the point of cutting out nicotine all together. I know of a few people who use the Odins that go with single coil dripping 12mg that don't have the hard throat hit. That 18mg may be the difference.

Me personally, I stick to 6mg for RDAs as I know it can be harsh or that nic sickness that can happen.

I'm sorry that was your experience tw33k! :/

Not a problem...like I said, I suddenly got used to it and now it's awesome!

Bro, any chance you might have a hot leg?

I thought that but when I checked all was OK. It was just me. For some reason I found it it harsh but now it's all good

kinggirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Dallas
When I went to rebuildables I dropped dramatically my nic strength just because I was able to do lower builds. I'm down to 6mg now and probably could drop again. You can buy 0mg of the same flavor you already have 24mg in and mix them. That will cut the strength in half without wasting them which is what I did.

SoCalCraig

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Chandler, Arizona, United States
@SoCalCraig will you be offering the ceracoated drip tips again? i missed out on them and would love to get a green one.
Yes we will have more soon. Pic I got from OCD mods on Monday...
uploadfromtaptalk1434058697421.jpeg

Tracking still hasnt updated from them so hoping begining of the week we can engrave and make them available by end of next week.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Yes we will have more soon. Pic I got from OCD mods on Monday... View attachment 463509

Tracking still hasnt updated from them so hoping begining of the week we can engrave and make them available by end of next week.
Yes!! Totally need the blue for R2! Anything about cerakoted top caps? Need a blue one of those as well!

SoCalCraig

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Chandler, Arizona, United States
As for colored tips, should hit the website this week probably Thursday or Friday.

Super X can probably give the best opinion on the color matching. I no longer own a green Reo.

I have never used a freakshow to give you a comparison but the Air Force 50 percent greater which is considerably more than an Omega originally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread