• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Looking for 18350 Batteries - where to buy in Japan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamede

Sep 13, 2013
Japan
Hi all Japan vapers!

First of all, nice to "meet" you all. I'm french living in Kanazawa since 2010. vaping since June 2013 and went from simple Ego+Stardust to Nem+Kayfun (FT clones) as well as a nice artisan-made e-pipe+dripper. Also just bought a Zmax mini.

Now to the Question ;-) : Where can I buy reliable 18350 batteries in Japan ? ?

- Are there any "brick & mortar shops" (electronics, home centre, etc) that sell them? I've already tried 100man Volts, Yamada Denkiand Kama center but to no avail

- Any Japan-based internet website ? I'm used to on fasttech but batteries is just a pain (I have an order stuck since 05/25 in Malaysia).

BTW, I'm in Kobe the whole week, so if you know any shop here, that'd be great!

mbottema

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Skytree, Sumida-ku Tokyo
Here is the problem, you have to check all parameters. For many "re-sellers" in Japan, they try to make up their shipping costs on every order. If you are only ordering batteries, fine, but if you need to order other things, the shipping cost would allow for batteries and you can get them cheaper (sometimes) from your juice vendor. Or your device vendor.
If you are ordering juice or devices check their prices on batteries, it may be cheaper than buying just batteries from a local vendor who wants to charge you more because they also paid for shipping. I'm not paying for shipping twice.

rivernate

Mar 12, 2014
Hokkaido Japan
Hi all Japan vapers!

First of all, nice to "meet" you all. I'm french living in Kanazawa since 2010. Vaping since June 2013 and went from simple Ego+Stardust to Nem+Kayfun (FT clones) as well as a nice artisan-made e-pipe+dripper. Also just bought a Zmax mini.

Now to the Question ;-) : Where can I buy reliable 18350 batteries in Japan ? ?

- Are there any "brick & mortar shops" (electronics, home centre, etc) that sell them? I've already tried 100man Volts, Yamada Denkiand Kama center but to no avail

- Any Japan-based internet website ? I'm used to on Fasttech but batteries is just a pain (I have an order stuck since 05/25 in Malaysia).

BTW, I'm in Kobe the whole week, so if you know any shop here, that'd be great!

Hi everyone,

found a vape shop in Kannai Yokohama...
mods, batteries, juice (no nic obviously)... Quite a good selection of stuff...
google Yokohama Vape and you will find it.
he is opened till 3am!!

pnyc

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
xXx
I am afraid the AW 18350 they are selling are fakes:

PRODUCTS VAPE “dŽqƒ^ƒoƒRê–å“X‚Ì48 STYLE JAPAN

Hi and thanks to all of you for your answers!

I actually could find a B&M shop in Kobe and they had AW 18350 for JPY 800 a piece. Not too bad.

The shop is called 48 Style and they actually have 3 shops (Osaka, Kobe and Kanazawa!), plus a website : 48style.jp

Hope it can help someone....

Cheers,
Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread