Looking For A Darth Vapor Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kornish10

Sep 25, 2016
Hey all. I did a quick search of the forums and cant find anything on it.

Has anyone ever made a Darth Vapor clone? Really delicious and I cant even describe what it tastes like (Which is why I would have no idea where i would even begin haha)

Looking on the forums it seems like its something you can only get in the UK, But well worth a punt for anyone looking for a change

Edit: Whoops I thought I was in the DIY thread. My apologies

Kornish10

Sep 25, 2016
So what is the thought here? Has anyone had this? Can you describe the taste?

Its crazy, because I have spoke to so many people about it but no one can put a finger on it. If you are from the UK I urge you to get to the nearest vaporized shop and try a bottle

Aniseed is a common guess that people think. Although I usually hate it.
Personally though Im sure I taste blueberry

Darth Vaper E-Liquid - UK Range | Vaporized
This is its listing on the website, flavours are menthol and 'the dark side'

CloudMutilator

Oct 1, 2016
Let me see if I can help.. I looked it up and I now have an idea. Do you taste berries? Do you taste cream? do you taste lime? do you taste menthol? do you taste anise? Anise tastes like licorice or jagermeister or sambuca or black jellybeans with tarragon and fennel. It might be used to create a 'pinch' in the flavor, or a bit of sharp tartness to bring out some other flavour, I'm not sure about that. At this point it sounds like Berries and Cream with a tiny touch of menthol or creme de menthe. Let me know if you can put a finger on any of those flavors. Overdrip your device, turn the wattage down halfway and take a slow, extended vape and see if your palate can separate any of the flavours.. Try doing it with your eyes closed in a dark, quiet room with no other distractions. (yes, I'm getting VERY scientific with this). I'm going to find a compatible darth vapor recipe for you if it kills me. One problem i'm struggling with is that the original manufacturer of Darth Vapor, appears to be Vapco. What exactly does your bottle say, because there appears to be a darth vapor flavor, and a darth vapor line with varied flavors. Does yours have another name implied or is the flavor called just darth vapor. who's the company? can I get a pic of the label?

Kornish10

Sep 25, 2016
I am actually out of the stuff atm as I was convinced in the shop to try this new juice which was apparently a Darth vapor beater (it wasnt)

Will probably pick up a new bottle throughout the week. Will post it then

Thanks for pickng it up.

A cream is quite possible as I did used to think it was like a blueberry muffin, I never even noticed the menthol in it either tbh aha

CloudMutilator

Oct 1, 2016
I am actually out of the stuff atm as I was convinced in the shop to try this new juice which was apparently a Darth vapor beater (it wasnt)

Will probably pick up a new bottle throughout the week. Will post it then

Thanks for pickng it up.

A cream is quite possible as I did used to think it was like a blueberry muffin, I never even noticed the menthol in it either tbh aha
Yeah, they say that the menthol is added in such a small amount, it served to enhance the flavor of the others while remaining subued. They have since started warning people about the tiny menthol content in case anyone tastes it and complains.
So menthol can be a definite possibility. The problem is that when I went looking, I found so many darth vapor references.. like there seems to be a darth vapor line with a spread of flavors.. I'll need to see the bottle so I know exactly WHICH darth vapor we're talking about. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread