• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Looking for a new atomizer. VELOCITY V2 or GOON 25 RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
Been reading up on these 2. As I already have an rta (Tornado Nano).

I'm not into crazy builds. Mostly just twisted or parallel. And I read that the GOON works best with crazy builds. Looks really nice and easy to build on although a bit pricey.

Reason is I'm after taste although big clouds are fun. Has to be a top airflow rda.

Velocity V2 even more pricey. But the simplicity of the design is what draws me to it. And that face!

Not into clones.

Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MVP0108

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2015
I would go for the velocity v2, considering the fact that it can be both flavour or clouds if you have the correct configuration for it. But of course if you consider other choices, you could also take a look at snapdragon by eden mods. Its one of the flavour rdas i havent really tried any other builds other than normal clapton builds but it still has the ability to chuck clouds as well. Do take a look at it :)

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
I would go for the velocity v2, considering the fact that it can be both flavour or clouds if you have the correct configuration for it. But of course if you consider other choices, you could also take a look at snapdragon by eden mods. Its one of the flavour rdas i havent really tried any other builds other than normal clapton builds but it still has the ability to chuck clouds as well. Do take a look at it :)

Thank you. Will check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

errolng

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Home
only own the v1 and i find flavour output to be the same as the goon with a better build deck.
i close the indirect airflow completely.
if the v2 is priced the same as the v1 then i would go for the goon.

twisted messes squared with 1 squared closed off has really good flavour too imo.

if you don't want to build your own claptons then you can get the pre-made ones.
definitely much better flavour than parallel.
if that isn't an option, i'd go for twisted over parallel.

Reactions: Khanninnarh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread