Looking for mid-range priced juice. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwtaylor27

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2011
Alabama
By mid-range priced I mean between say $9.00 to $14.00 for a 30ml bottle. Of course cheaper would be great if its good quality but we all know you usually get what you pay for. I've been buying Halo primarily but that's taking a hit on my wallet. I've recently made purchases from madvapes.com and DFWVapor.com. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Madvapes is a Dekang and Hangsen dealer who sells 50ml bottles for about $10.99. Dekang is good juice that's made in China. They also sell Hangsen 60ml for $13.99. Hangsen is a highly regarded Chinese juice maker. They both use white coat/face mask high level sealed environment clean room labs to manufacture their juices. I like most of the juices I've tried from both and the prices can't be beat.

Last edited:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
The Vapor Room - but you gotta learn how to work their sales. If you do you will be paying $10.00 for 30 ml bottles of good stuff.

Get in on the ground floor with their 5 bottle 6 ml sample pack for $20.00, first time orders get a free 15 ml bottle of your choice, and every order gets a free 3 ml sample. Use code THANKYOU for 10% off and you can get a total of 48 ml's covering 7 different flavors for $22.00 including shipping.

If you like stuff in that first time customer deal, after that watch for things you want to try in their four Flavors of the Week, which run $10.00 for 30 ml bottles. The weekender is a 15 ml bottle special for $5.00 that also changes weekly. Flavors on special change every Monday.

Get on their mailing list too. They didn't run many sales this year, but when they do it might be 15% off or free shipping deals.

buzzkill657

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
United States
Don't know what you like but second on Heather's Heavenly Vapes. I also suggest Nicoticket, they're $14.99 for 30 mL but some of the tastiest stuff I have ever had, IMHO. I have ordered everything there is currently on their menu and love every single one!

She is correct. The best I've had so far.

I think my 50 ML was 23 shipped

Sent from my galaxy Note 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread