Looking for suppliers that accept PayPal? (and speedy shipping/actual stores!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnii

Jan 5, 2010
I hope I'm posting this in the right part of the forums :). I'm looking for suppliers that accept PayPal, or even ones that have actual stores in New Jersey that sell E-Cigarettes.

I'm wanting to get my e-ciggie (joye510) as quickly as possible (but of course, lost my credit card and only really can use PayPal as a means of payment for tonight). If worse comes to worst I'll purchase a visa/mastercard pre-paid gift card and use that, but PayPal is much more convienent. Also, if anyone could recommend supplier sites that are known for extremely fast shipping, that would be super amazing.

I live in central New Jersey and like I said above (^) am looking to find e-cigarettes in an actual store, not just a website. Really, I'm just trying to get it ASAP! I'm going to call around to "head" shops and smoke shops tomorrow with high hopes but if anyone knows of a place specifically off the top of their head, all input would be greatly appreciated! =)

Thanks in advance!:thumbs:

-Bunnii Bay

(if this is in the wrong section, please feel free to move it to where it belongs and will get the most replies =] )

Bunnii

Jan 5, 2010
Thank you :) I just read that PayPal isn't allowing suppliers to offer PP as a form of payment because of the "acceptable use" policy, or something along those lines. I completely do not understand it, but unfortunately it seems like that's the way it's gotta be for now.

I've been thru many, many great websites that I'd love to order off of but only 2-3 offered PayPal and they didn't have what I was lookin' for, bummer :(.

So I guess I'll be takin' a trip to some local vendors and if no luck, I'll be back on the interwebs with a pre-paid visa/mastercard. lol.

Still though, if anyone has any suggestions/links please post (or PM if that's possible, I'm still figuring things out hehe).

Again, thank you thank you very much!

(Boo PayPal! I'm surprised PayPal is denying money! eee, shocking!)

JeannieB360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2009
Central New Jersey, USA
Nhaler is in New Jersey and they ship very quickly. Go to their site and contact them to ask if they can accept any other form of payment than credit card.

Alternatively, go to a convenience store like Wawa - they usually sell 'gift cards' there and that might include pre-paid credit cards, then place an order with Nhaler. I know they have 510's, and they have very good juice.

Let me know if you find a retail store in Central NJ - I live in the Somerville area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread