Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Dual or single coil? Engine Nano, 5m and Serpent SMM, 4ml my go to for single coil. I like SMM with af 1/2 closed down for flavor. Doesn't feel restricted, also vapes well more closed down. You can vape Nano shut down for mtl. I generally use it with af fully open. I do have one of them shut down by 1/3 for certain juices. That's all I got, found those 2 & haven't tried any others.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I don't have the Nano yet but it's supposed to be delivered today. The SMM has been a good buy, I have two with a third on the way.

It is simplicity at it's finest.

Big deck and easy to build
Will accept large coils
Flavor is pretty damn good
It doesn't leak but that has a lot to do with the air coming out of the posts on the sides, well off the deck
Doesn't flood and easy to fill, no JFC or closing the AF. Just take off the top cap and fill.

One con, it drinks the juice ..... or I just vape to much ;)

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
So shortly after posting I walked out to the mailbox and grabbed my Nano. Of course there was no waiting so I threw the OBS Nano on top of the IPV Velas (don't buy one) with a 24ga kanthal build @ .47Ω. It is a very good vape. I posted this elsewhere but figured I would toss it in here since you are looking for a tank.

Another tank that is way to easy to build. They did it right on the post holes and have a nice hard stop for the wire to lay on to ensure good conductivity. I placed the large oval AF hole pointing at the coils and the smaller round one coming from behind and that seemed to work well for me. The flavor from this tank is real good.

Only one thing threw me off, how small (overall size not the build portion) and light the deck was and all the build deck space. With the AF not on the base it looked a felt real strange, like something was missing. Well that because there is, all the metal built around a tank using bottom airflow. All that being said, plenty of room to build.

I put my watermelon tart liquid into the tank and I have to say it may taste as good if not better in Nano than the SMM but both are stellar.

I will definitely be grabbing one or two more of these if I don't have any issues after a couple days of vaping.

Gahh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Bay Shore LI NY
Everyone will have their own opinion, and everyone is intitled to their opinion.
My suggestion is a Melo2....( MELO 2 Styled Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer )
$9.95 MELO 2 Styled Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer - 4.5ml / 0.3ohm / stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping $9.95
It will come (((AFTER 2 1/2 WEEKS))) from Fastech.
Comes with 1- 0.3ohm ,Vertical Stock Coil.
BUT,,, if you also order...( Authentic Eleaf Replacement ECR Coil Head (5-Pack))
$7.42 Authentic Eleaf Replacement ECR Coil Head (5-Pack) - 1ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping $7.42
THESE ARE RTA COILS. There are 5 to this deal. Very easy and simple to build.
The Draw, (like on mostly all tanks), can be adjusted with the air flow ring. And I've found this tank can be tuned into the perfect draw.. So getting the toke your looking for will be easy.
PRO'S= The tank and 5 additional RTA coils cost only $17.37. (They even include wire & cotton.)
2nd PRO= This coil fits other tanks,( Aspire for one. )
CON'S= The tank comes with a green glass tank, or, black. If your happy with those colors, alls good..( I also purchased 5 clear glass tanks for $3.65.)$3.65 Authentic Clrane Replacement Tank for Eleaf Melo 2 Clearomizer (5-Pack) 5-pack at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
2nd CON= The bottom rubber (coil insulaters) seems to be made of a lesser quality material. ( Be gentle with them when installing a new coil and they'll be fine.)
Hope this was helpful....
Vape On....................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread