Looking To Replace my Vision Spinner II's

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggotspawn

Jul 9, 2013
USA
Hey everybody. I've been using Vision Spinner II's with Kanger Mini Protank 3's for a while now.
I'm looking to replace the Spinners with something better. I don't know if I've been getting knock offs on E-bay, but these don't seem to last very long. Either the battery dies or the threads give out. Looking for a battery with similar specs to the Vision, but higher quality.

lc12

Account closed on request
Oct 31, 2014
Hey everybody. I've been using Vision Spinner II's with Kanger Mini Protank 3's for a while now.
I'm looking to replace the Spinners with something better. I don't know if I've been getting knock offs on E-bay, but these don't seem to last very long. Either the battery dies or the threads give out. Looking for a battery with similar specs to the Vision, but higher quality.
I'm in the same boat. Though, be careful what you choose and that it supports your atomizer, as now shops make us old smokers and vapers like we're in "old gear" & have to 'go w/the wave' of young cloud chasers.
One tip - if you still have an old vision or ego type battery that the threads gave out & can't charge (&don't know how to diy/frankenstein these things, like me - do you know those thin cheap rubber mats (w/holes) they use for under the rugs, as placemats or to open jars? I usually cut tiny strips & press a little side of it on the threads of atomizer & onto the charger (just make sure the bottom of atomizer has partial contact w/charger...& no danger as it's rubber. Does the job quite nicely.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
You can get this: Provari 2.5 Mini

It's an excellent device, and paired with this: Aspire Nautilus Mini Clearomizer

You will be a happy vaper for years to come. You have to purchase batteries: AW IMR 18350 3.7v 800mAh

And a battery charger: Xtar VP2

But when you do, it's an investment you will be happy with. Provari is American made and there is no higher quality lower wattage vape, it's variable, so you set it how you like.. they vape better than anything else on the market, and as I said, will last you years to come.

I was like you when I came to this forum, and didn't know where to go to trade up. I was happy enough with the vape, but wanted something longer lasting..

When I finally broke down and made the investment for a provari, I was absolutely amazed at how good a vape it was..

And unlike devices with integrated batteries, you just throw in a charged battery when your battery gets low, and you continue to vape without your device being plugged into the wall..

Seriously, this is an investment you will not regret.. after I vaped my first provari for a day, I bought three more just to keep for the future! They are that good!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Thanks for all the replies. I'd like variable voltage if possible though.

Obviously not that badly or you would have at least asked questions about the variable voltage device I linked. I linked you to the best and most sought after on the market..at the one place left who has a reasonable price.

When I linked it, every color option was available in each color..but now they are nearly sold out as the link was posted here... there is one color option left..

But, I'm just going to assume there is a reason your not asking questions about it.. and leave you to it. I honestly don't know what else I can link you to without knowing why the vv provari isn't of interest to you.

Last edited:

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Obviously not that badly or you would have at least asked questions about the variable voltage device I linked. I linked you to the best and most sought after on the market..at the one place left who has a reasonable price.

When I linked it, every color option was available in each color..but now they are nearly sold out as the link was posted here... there is one color option left..

But, I'm just going to assume there is a reason your not asking questions about it.. and leave you to it. I honestly don't know what else I can link you to without knowing why the vv provari isn't of interest to you.
I love my provari's. I still find it odd when I switch over to my Pico, seeing a W instead of V.

Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I love my provari's. I still find it odd when I switch over to my Pico, seeing a W instead of V.

I use my provari v3 (P3) as my daily driver now and I can set with this one according to either according to wattage or voltage. After I had that conversation a couple weeks ago with @Bronze about volts and watts I took his advice and started setting according to watts now, and so I'm getting more used to seeing what I'm vaping in watts. It actually doesn't take long to get used to it..

Switching back and forth might mess me up though.. lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread