A replacement for my Spinner II's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sane Asylum

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Maryland, USA
Maybe this isn't the right thread so I apologize if it isn't. I've been using Vision Spinners for the past six years. Yep. Six years off cigarettes. I can't find Vapros Spinners anymore and am looking for a replacement. I like the pen style batteries and have tried a couple of replacements: The Aspire CF and EVOD. Not cutting it for me. Just not getting that throat hit.

Yeah, I'm old school but I like the feel of the pen style in my hand. Any suggestions? Money isn't a factor.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
If you're willing to order from China Fasttech is a pretty reputable supplier. Here are their offerings of Spinners. On the right side of the page, click in the 'Models' field and you'll find a lot of versions. The one I linked to has reasonably good reviews, is available, and looks like a model I used to use, but check out the others for something that will work for you.

Hope that helps a bit :)

Sane Asylum

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Maryland, USA
Thanks for all your responses. Yeah, I've ordered spinners from three different places and they were all duds in that they were either old or fake. They just didn't work very well and the battery life sucked.

I've also gotten an Evod and an Aspire CE. They're ok but I don't like that they don't tell you how much battery life you have left.

I'm now thinking of getting an Innokin vv. It looks like they have ones that tell you where your battery life is. We'll see.....

Reactions: Katdarling
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread