M&P Concentrates

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by Deejayh, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Deejayh

Deejayh Full Member

Sep 11, 2013
    Nottingham, UK
    Hi,
    I currently mix my own liquids and love Butterfly Bait and Tobacco Praze (going to test othets soon!)
    Question is, unlike other eliquids I find that I cannot vape them above 3.5 to 4 volts or over 5.5 watts as I get a sour flavour.
    Use the eliquid in Kayfuns, Ithaka, protanks, iclears and Unitanks and with Vamos(various) and a few mods...all the same!?

2. pwyll

pwyll Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I used to put Butterfly Bait through an Orion with coils between .9 and 1.2 ohms and through 1.8 to 2 ohm Boges/Smoktechs using stacked Tenergies (shhh! don't try that at home) without a sour taste at all.

Doesn't answer your question, but maybe there are (an) other factor(s) involved.

3. Deejayh

Deejayh Full Member

Sep 11, 2013
    Nottingham, UK
    I don't really know! Someone else said thus, but cant fid it.
    Tried different bases - nic, pg, VG and used different % mixes.

it must be my old nackered taste buds.....:)

4. pwyll

pwyll Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Could be. Or maybe you are just sensitive to something no one else has noticed.

I do know that I've got to keep the wattage lower on the "fillerless" carts (such as protanks, ce3's, &c.) than on the regular cartomizers or there's a burnt taste that can creep in--but I assume that's a feeding/saturation issue since I never had a problem with genesis-based units...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.