M&P Concentrates

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by Deejayh, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deejayh

Deejayh Full Member

Hi,
    I currently mix my own liquids and love Butterfly Bait and Tobacco Praze (going to test othets soon!)
    Question is, unlike other eliquids I find that I cannot vape them above 3.5 to 4 volts or over 5.5 watts as I get a sour flavour.
    Use the eliquid in Kayfuns, Ithaka, protanks, iclears and Unitanks and with Vamos(various) and a few mods...all the same!?

2. pwyll

pwyll Vaping Master

I used to put Butterfly Bait through an Orion with coils between .9 and 1.2 ohms and through 1.8 to 2 ohm Boges/Smoktechs using stacked Tenergies (shhh! don't try that at home) without a sour taste at all.

Doesn't answer your question, but maybe there are (an) other factor(s) involved.

3. Deejayh

Deejayh Full Member

I don't really know! Someone else said thus, but cant fid it.
    Tried different bases - nic, pg, VG and used different % mixes.

it must be my old nackered taste buds.....:)

4. pwyll

pwyll Vaping Master

Could be. Or maybe you are just sensitive to something no one else has noticed.

I do know that I've got to keep the wattage lower on the "fillerless" carts (such as protanks, ce3's, &c.) than on the regular cartomizers or there's a burnt taste that can creep in--but I assume that's a feeding/saturation issue since I never had a problem with genesis-based units...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.