Madvapes Weekly Contest - March 28 through April 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
It's Monday, and that means it's time for a new giveaway! This week, the prize is:

1 x EHPro Billow V2 rta
1 x Any EHPro Mechanical mod (Winner's Choice)
2 x batteries
1 x Charger

This week, we're bringing back the "Make Me Laugh" contest! Just post anything that's made you laugh recently. It can be a video, an image, or text.

One winner will be chosen at random on Friday! You can post as many times as you want, but each person can only be eligible to win once.

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

ganon232

Mar 22, 2016
  • Deleted by Crowedude654
  • Reason: Not relevant to topic

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
PIF to next entry.

(I imagine the Elephant is screaming "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE")

144cvwwjpg_zpsp93oztlp.gif

Thanks Crowe and MadVapes !

Bionicunderwear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Springville, Utah, United States
The only funny thing I have for you today is..... I woke up to a 150lb strange pit bull landing in the middle of my chest. Apparently he broke down the door and now I have a very large dog in my house that I am absolutely terrified of. Note to self: Get better door...Bring phone into the bathroom when you are in a panic and need to call 911.

UPDATE: He has now polished off every left over from Easter. Animal control better get here soon or these bionic undies may be lunch

Last edited:

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    PIF (or re-PIF.. ;) ) to another random poster.

This is a joke I heard recently -

A younger person challenged a senior citizen, saying it was impossible for their generation to understand his. “You grew up in a different world, today we have television, jet planes, space travel, nuclear energy, computers…”

Taking advantage of a pause in the litany, the older guy said, “You’re right. We didn't have those things when we were young, so we invented them!”

Krisma

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2014
    Australia
    I was trying to think of the things that made me laugh out loud but realised its the little things that just make me smile that are the ones that I remember and the people I know that just crack me up. One of them a good forum friend used this to bump a thread and I could not stop laughing

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread