Make My Own

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Wow, I'm envious, I'd love a tour of Wizard labs. You might enjoy that Jamie. But good luck on whatever you decide! I agree, if you can cook you'll have a sense of what flavorings might work well together, and it's really fun. When I mix this time, I'm going to do some combining (in probably 15 mg amounts) and see what I end up with.... I haven't ruined a self-created food recipe in a Long Time, that said I started cooking for the family when I was about 12, when my mom got sick. As the oldest daughter, All the Chores went to Me. It was okay though, my Dad was super frenzied/busy and I like cooking. Coming from 6 ppl to feed down to three took some adjusting though, I'm used to cooking in large amounts. I eventually just ended up freezing half of any meal I made that could be, and it saved me some cooking time.

But, I'm sure you will be successful, Jamie!

Anna

Reactions: Tonee N

Lynn Hicks

Sep 13, 2017
Hi All

Want to thank everyone so so much for all the advice. I am now hoping to make my own juice. What is the best place to purchase from?
Thank you
Jamie
Hello Jamie. TFA flavors Bull City. Nicotine 100mg/ml MyFreedomSmokes. PG and VG Amazon. My scales come from Amazon also. Love TFA flavors for 1.29. Woo Hoo. Just got an order in yesterday. Bull City and MFS ships very quickly. I agree on the kits advice. If you use syringes you can get them at Wal Mart Pharmacy dirt cheap. Happy DIYing!!

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread