Not open for further replies.

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
Hey everybody! Most of you probably don't know me but I used to be pretty active on these forums.

Been a couple years since I bought any Malty Toffee or Casablanca. I strictly vape BWB Cherry tobacco.

So I ordered a bottle of each and they arrived today. I haven't tried them yet, they were only born on August 7. But the colors are much different than I remember. The Malty Toffee is dark redish brown and I remember it being more orangey. The Casablanca I also remember being more orangey then it is now.

Has anything changed with them?

Not a big deal just curious.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Hey everybody! Most of you probably don't know me but I used to be pretty active on these forums.

Been a couple years since I bought any Malty Toffee or Casablanca. I strictly vape BWB Cherry tobacco.

So I ordered a bottle of each and they arrived today. I haven't tried them yet, they were only born on August 7. But the colors are much different than I remember. The Malty Toffee is dark redish brown and I remember it being more orangey. The Casablanca I also remember being more orangey then it is now.

Has anything changed with them?

Not a big deal just curious.

I cant really speak for MT as I havent ordered any lately. I can say the color of casa is lighter. I can also say it tastes exactly the same.

I talked to Don about it right after he got the new batch of flavoring. It was manufactured fresh for him after the last shipment was faulty. He assumes the color difference is the freshness of the flavoring.

Other than color I couldnt tell the slightest difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread