Status
Not open for further replies.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
I purchased 30ml of this from their site about one year back and finally made a mix of it. It is really really good.
They haven't posted on FB or Twitter since June. Last original tweet.
They used to have products listed at Bull City Flavors, but those are gone too. Maybe it's temporary. I guess you could follow them on Twitter in case they ever come back....

Reactions: jpasint

jpasint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Coconut Creek, Florida
They haven't posted on FB or Twitter since June. Last original tweet.
They used to have products listed at Bull City Flavors, but those are gone too. Maybe it's temporary. I guess you could follow them on Twitter in case they ever come back....

Thanks. I noticed that too.

Well, glad I didn't get hooked on it only to have it disappear like this. Their custard is one of the very few flavors that I have ever purchased that was a complex ready to mix. Trying to avoid those types just in case something like this happens.
I'd much rather put my trust in the big guys (CAP, TFA etc) being around for a long time.

I have found three or four clones for the juice so I reckon I'll give those a try.
Its just that I mixed up a small batch of the Game Over Custard last night and tasted it this evening and it is really good after just a day so I couldn't imagine it after a few weeks.
I still have enough of it to mix up about 120 ml more.

Last edited:

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Their custard is one of the very few flavors that I have ever purchased that was a complex ready to mix. Trying to avoid those types just in case something like this happens.
I'd much rather put my trust in the big guys (CAP, TFA etc) being around for a long time.
I never sampled it; was it just a vanilla custard flavor? If so, you might check out Inawera. I've mostly gotten fruits and some bakery flavors from them, but they seem to be coming on strong with the creams now. I'm vaping their Custard at 3% standalone as I type, and it's very impressive. So much so that I've put their Crème Brulee in the shopping cart I'm building now.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I never sampled it; was it just a vanilla custard flavor? If so, you might check out Inawera. I've mostly gotten fruits and some bakery flavors from them, but they seem to be coming on strong with the creams now. I'm vaping their Custard at 3% standalone as I type, and it's very impressive. So much so that I've put their Crème Brulee in the shopping cart I'm building now.
Their custard is delicious!

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
The Creme Brulee is good,but nowhere near as good as the custard.

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
From what I understand, the owners moved to a different state and had planned on continuing to offer product once they were settled but then life intervened. I think the onerous FDA regulations may have also played a role in their decision to hold off.

I'm curious about that Inawera Custard ... I was wondering how it compares to CAP Vanilla Custard which I'm fairly certain is/was a large component of GOC.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
From what I understand, the owners moved to a different state and had planned on continuing to offer product once they were settled but then life intervened. I think the onerous FDA regulations may have also played a role in their decision to hold off.

I'm curious about that Inawera Custard ... I was wondering how it compares to CAP Vanilla Custard which I'm fairly certain is/was a large component of GOC.
Has a thicker, richer flavor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I like Capella vanilla custard,but the Inawera is a whole other level.if i could only use one,it would without a doubt be the Inawera,it has more of an authentic eggy custard than any other type i have tried.Mix it with a bit of Shisha vanilla and it is heavenly haha.

jpasint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Coconut Creek, Florida

I always thought (read somewhere?) it was a mix of other flavors combined to make GOC.
I doubt any one single custard from the name brand vendors would equal GOC though.
Although it could probably be said that most all flavors are a mix of other various flavors, I guess.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Has a thicker, richer flavor.
Yes, INW Custard is thicker and richer than CAP's, and more than twice as strong too. I've read that 3% INW = 8% CAP, and after trying it I tend to agree.

I like Capella vanilla custard,but the Inawera is a whole other level.if i could only use one,it would without a doubt be the Inawera,it has more of an authentic eggy custard than any other type i have tried.Mix it with a bit of Shisha vanilla and it is heavenly haha.
I always thought (read somewhere?) it was a mix of other flavors combined to make GOC.
I doubt any one single custard from the name brand vendors would equal GOC though.
Although it could probably be said that most all flavors are a mix of other various flavors, I guess.
Like @b.m. suggested, you could tweak INW Custard a bit, very easily. Adding INW Vanilla Shisha is almost a no-brainer, since it loves blending with creams. FA Vienna Cream and/or TFA Bavarian sound like good add-ons too. Marshmallow, Meringue, Whipped Cream, Fresh Cream, Sweet Cream, Dairy Milk, VB Ice Cream/Gelato...you get the idea. Low-dose Brown Sugar, Almond, Marzipan, Hazelnut for potential garnish. Don't even let me get started on the fruits....!

jpasint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Coconut Creek, Florida
Yes, INW Custard is thicker and richer than CAP's, and more than twice as strong too. I've read that 3% INW = 8% CAP, and after trying it I tend to agree.

Like @b.m. suggested, you could tweak INW Custard a bit, very easily. Adding INW Vanilla Shisha is almost a no-brainer, since it loves blending with creams. FA Vienna Cream and/or TFA Bavarian sound like good add-ons too. Marshmallow, Meringue, Whipped Cream, Fresh Cream, Sweet Cream, Dairy Milk, VB Ice Cream/Gelato...you get the idea. Low-dose Brown Sugar, Almond, Marzipan, Hazelnut for potential garnish. Don't even let me get started on the fruits....!
Thank you for the suggestions.

jpasint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Coconut Creek, Florida
Just an FYI that the real Game Over Custard recipe has been released by the original creator.
The recipe can be found if you Google it.

Sorry to have to dance around ECF's posting rules in regards to other sites but that is why I can't post the link to the recipe.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Just an FYI that the real Game Over Custard recipe has been released by the original creator.
The recipe can be found if you Google it.

Sorry to have to dance around ECF's posting rules in regards to other sites but that is why I can't post the link to the recipe.
Is it on the recipe site or that other forum?I googled it and all that came up was discussions and clone requests.I know you cant say the name ,but a little clue would help haha.

*Edit* Nevermind,after some thorough research i found it haha.Thanks for posting that it had been released,i would of never known otherwise.Now i can finally try it out,always heard it was good,but it was gone before i ever got the chance to try it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenna
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread