Status
Not open for further replies.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
...but only Pink in stock....:facepalm:

I have really been enjoying my sbody Macro since running across the $30 deal (free shipping)...

Just
finished buying another one...

They now have PINK and PURPLE in stock...

Its size, weight, fire button, hand comfort and 18650 swapping ease are, to me, superior to the PICO (my previous favorite 18650 mod)...

Macro

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I have really been enjoying my Sbody Macro since running across the $30 deal (free shipping)...

Just
    finished buying another one...

They now have PINK and PURPLE in stock...

Its size, weight, fire button, hand comfort and 18650 swapping ease are, to me, superior to the PICO (my previous favorite 18650 Mod)...

Macro

Yep it's tiny.
    I did end up ordering the pink and put a black and white sleeve on it.
    Silicone Case for SBODY MACRO VaporShark DNA 40 Sleeve Cover Skin Wrap | eBay
    Used the code: welcome for 10% off the mod (I think it's a one time deal tho.)
    Noticed it was shipped from Vapor Shark directly.
    Good deal for a DNA 40 mod.

EDIT: "welcome" code worked again....purple on the way...:thumb:

Last edited:

KayP

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 21, 2015
    Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
    xNHSwtK.jpg

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2011
    Netherlands
    What is that little one :)

That's the original Artery Vapor Nugget. It's been discontinued recently though. But there's a newer version that's slightly larger with some added features and a bigger battery. I don't think the latest version comes in copper though, but maybe in the future?

Reactions: anavidfan

anavidfan

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    That's the original Artery Vapor Nugget. It's been discontinued recently though. But there's a newer version that's slightly larger with some added features and a bigger battery. I don't think the latest version comes in copper though, but maybe in the future?

I was talking about the little silver device on top of the copper mod. Is that an RTA?

KayP

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 21, 2015
    Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
    I was talking about the little silver device on top of the copper mod. Is that an RTA?
    Not OTA, but yes that's a tank Joyetech sells in the Cuboid Mini Kit. It uses their AIO coil heads and holds about 5mls of e-liquid.
    Cuboid Mini Kit - Joyetech

This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2011
    Netherlands

Ah, sorry, I thought you were asking about the mod.

But yes, what KayP above me said, it's the tank that comes with the Cuboid mini.

Do not recommend by the way. The tank & coils I mean, the mod itself is awesome.

Here's what they look like together:

27557517370_bc5b0c4bb3_b.jpg

KayP

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 21, 2015
    Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
    Oh, just an update; however, I do realise this is going off-topic; my apologies in advance.

I took a drive and reclaimed my Cuboid Mini and Kayfun 5 from my smoker cousin, and in its stead I hooked him up with a Joyetech AIO Starter Kit and a few bottles of e-liquid. Now its up to him.
    Later on I found out my Cuboid was covered with e-liquid, but still operational. Oh well.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Bit of a late post but has anyone here used the minivolt?? Wondering if its worth getting, been looking at that cuboid mini too :)
    I bought a mini volt last year and it lasted for like 3 months before it went kaput. I'm sure some have had good luck with theirs, but imo it's a cheap mod and iffy

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread