Micro Mod Recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S37inarow

Jul 12, 2012
Maple Plain, MN
I need some recommendations for a new micro VW mod. I currently run an RX200 with a TFv4 for at home and in the car, and a Vaporshark rDNA 40 with a Kanger SubTank Mini when I am at work, but I need a tiny mod for when I am on my motorcycle.

I ride a sportbike, and the only place that I really have to store a mod while riding is in the tiny pocket of my riding jacket. My rDNA+Kanger combo fits in my pocket, but has a bad habit of stabbing me in the lung when I tuck myself onto the fuel tank on the freeway (ouch).

The three mods/kits that I am currently considering are as follows:
eLeaf iStick Pico 75w kit with Melo 3 tank
Council Of Vapor Mini Volt 40w kit with Mini Volt (Mini Vengeance) tank
Artery Vapor Nugget 50w kit with 49er tank

They all seem to be about the same size (the Pico being a little bigger than the other two). I've read extensive reviews for each, but am still on the fence about which one to get. I know that the Mini Volt doesn't have a huge battery, but how does the Pico battery life compare to other 18650 mods? For example, I can get a full day's usage out of my rDNA with a single 18650 LG HE4, but only about 3 hours worth of usage out of my eLeaf TC60 with the same LG HE4.

Any advice is appreciated. :)

Reactions: thetrucker

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I need some recommendations for a new micro VW mod. I currently run an RX200 with a TFv4 for at home and in the car, and a Vaporshark rDNA 40 with a Kanger SubTank Mini when I am at work, but I need a tiny mod for when I am on my motorcycle.

I ride a sportbike, and the only place that I really have to store a mod while riding is in the tiny pocket of my riding jacket. My rDNA+Kanger combo fits in my pocket, but has a bad habit of stabbing me in the lung when I tuck myself onto the fuel tank on the freeway (ouch).

They all seem to be about the same size (the Pico being a little bigger than the other two). I've read extensive reviews for each, but am still on the fence about which one to get. I know that the Mini Volt doesn't have a huge battery, but how does the Pico battery life compare to other 18650 mods? For example, I can get a full day's usage out of my rDNA with a single 18650 LG HE4, but only about 3 hours worth of usage out of my eLeaf TC60 with the same LG HE4.

Perhaps a small side by side mod would suit you best. No atty to stab you in the chest. I don't have any experience with those though so can't recommend any.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Reactions: thetrucker

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY

You mite like this.............
Base.JPG

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
If you keep your wattage below 30 watts the battery should last you a good while, if you are not chain vaping. I tested mine while frequently vaping at 50 watts and it only lasted 2 and 1/2 hours. Still decent considering when chain vaping a dual battery mod at 70-80 watts I only get about 5 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread