Status
Not open for further replies.

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
Grimmy Greensnot had some issues with his iPower. IDR if his was a pre or post production model.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Perhaps it are just the few videos of him that I have seen, but I get the impression that there aren't many products that he doesn't have a problem with, lol

Thanks for the heads up though, it's worth looking in to for anyone that's considering buying one of those.

In today's market it's probably wise to wait until at least a few user-reviews are out before buying a new product. I hate to bring up that 213 fiasco again but that is a great example why.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Daniel from DJLSB was swooning over Smok's OSub mod. He's yet to do a review on it, but it looks like a good one.

eVic Basic.....22mm x 32mm x 55mm = 38,720mm³

Power Nano...23mm x 38mm x 55mm = 48,070mm³

Target Mini...24.2mm x 36.5mm x 58.1mm = 51,320mm³

Smok OSUB....22mm x 35mm x 70mm = 53,900mm³

iStick-TC40W...22.3mm x 36.2mm x 77.3mm = 62,401mm³

http://www.heavengifts.com/SMOK-OSUB-40W-TC-MOD.html

Reactions: Damir

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
eVic Basic.....22mm x 32mm x 55mm = 38,720mm³

Power Nano...23mm x 38mm x 55mm = 48,070mm³

Target Mini...24.2mm x 36.5mm x 58.1mm = 51,320mm³

Smok OSUB....22mm x 35mm x 70mm = 53,900mm³

iStick-TC40W...22.3mm x 36.2mm x 77.3mm = 62,401mm³

http://www.heavengifts.com/SMOK-OSUB-40W-TC-MOD.html

I think it's great that you list the dimensions of all the new mini's, but your calculations don't account for rounded corners and other non-rectangular shapes which basically makes them incorrect. It might be better to just look at the given specs and shape of the mods instead, unless you want to submerge each one to get the accurate volume ;)

Reactions: Foggy Road

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
I think it's great that you list the dimensions of all the new mini's, but your calculations don't account for rounded corners and other non-rectangular shapes which basically makes them incorrect. It might be better to just look at the given specs and shape of the mods instead, unless you want to submerge each one to get the accurate volume ;)
Accuracy isn't all that important since the figures are meant to give us a rough idea how big these mods are.

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
Accuracy isn't all that important since the figures are meant to give us a rough idea how big these mods are.

It can give people the wrong idea in some instances, that's why I brought it up. The differences between some of those would be way smaller if you take the shapes in account so people shouldn't just go by those volumes alone and look in to it a bit more is all I'm saying.

So I was just about to post these screenshots taken from Vapin' Heaten's Evic Basic review:

Evic Basic.JPG

Evic Basic 40w TC.JPG

When I saw this: Nugget v2.0 by Artery

Those new Nugget specs are really close to the Evic's, but the Evic is now the smaller one!

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
It can give people the wrong idea in some instances, that's why I brought it up. The differences between some of those would be way smaller if you take the shapes in account so people shouldn't just go by those volumes alone and look in to it a bit more is all I'm saying.

So I was just about to post these screenshots taken from Vapin' Heaten's Evic Basic review:

View attachment 588245
View attachment 588247
When I saw this: Nugget v2.0 by Artery

Those new Nugget specs are really close to the Evic's, but the Evic is now the smaller one!
You, sir, have been busy indeed. Nice collection of micro mods.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Reactions: OhTheAgony
I have coils for the vaporspresso target guardian given to me for a different tank (supertank
Mini lmao) it obviously was wrong coils I have the C cell ones for that-
But debating should I get that tank set up? The mini w the guardian top?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhiskeyTango

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2015
Michigan
Already posted in the other thread, but might as well repost them here.

For those who enjoy mechs(4nine and atto mod)
20160519_004352.jpg

Or those that like regulated(ss nugget and egrip)
20160317_225852-1.jpg

What tanks are on the 4Nine and the Atto? They look perfect on there.

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
What tanks are on the 4Nine and the Atto? They look perfect on there.

The tank on the 4nine is a kayfun "monster" with a kayfun slamcap. The one on the atto, is a "tube rta" with a kayfun slamcap(after using silverplay chamber to assemble).

The kayfun i gave away, but i still use my orchid and tube rta. The slamcaps dont hold alot of liquid, but they last just long enough for a full charge from an 18350.

I love my caps :)
20160210_181250-1.jpg

(Picture of the orchid. They all look the same lol)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread