Micro mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Maybe not micro per se, but enough for me to proudly show off.
rEpPSMg.jpg

Xw80Av0.jpg

Eugene lim

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2015
As the owner of 1 Pico and 3 Target Minis...I'd be interested in why you'd rank the Pico over the TM...

Personal choice... [emoji41] I need to control the temp on TC. And the removable battery is a deal breaker for me. On my picture it shows that the size is not much different. That's my honest opinion.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
Personal choice... [emoji41] I need to control the t̶e̶m̶p̶ wattage on TC. And the non-removable battery is a deal breaker for me. On my picture it shows that the size is not much different. That's my honest opinion.

I fixed yerr post for ya
24462279700_2cc68e3b1d_o.gif

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
And the removable battery is a deal breaker for me. On my picture it shows that the size is not much different. That's my honest opinion.

I'm getting to like this setup

Eugene
...now I'm really cornfused!!!

First you post that the removable battery in the Pico is a "deal breaker"...

Then...you post pictures of your BEAUTIFUL white Evic Basic...with a 1500mAh built-in battery...:shock:

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Just buy what you want to. Don't listen to Eugene; he's confused himself [emoji14] J/K

The truth of the matter is that if you want the smallest of small mods, you do have make sacrifices; mostly in the form of internal batteries and low mAh.

Sent via Tapatalk, using my 404 Error. Not found.

Eugene lim

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2015

Eugene
...now I'm really cornfused!!!

First you post that the removable battery in the Pico is a "deal breaker"...

Then...you post pictures of your BEAUTIFUL white Evic Basic...with a 1500mAh built-in battery...:shock:

Well I guess I'm just confused. But this mod, as beautiful as it is would not be my daily driver. Because its white and would never stand up to the wear and tear. But its a better mod than the target mini because it can change watts in temp mode[emoji41]. Bought it for the bling factor. Cheers

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Well I guess I'm just confused. But this mod, as beautiful as it is would not be my daily driver. Because its white and would never stand up to the wear and tear. But its a better mod than the target mini because it can change watts in temp mode[emoji41]. Bought it for the bling factor. Cheers

Your Evic Basic and Serpent Mini setup, however, does look very good. I suppose it's a small price to pay, but understandably you're sacrificing battery, and quite possibly overall mod, life. Can't have it all, and yet still the heart wants what the heart wants.

Sent via Tapatalk, using my 404 Error. Not found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread