• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Mid Hudson Valley New York Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javamon

Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Hudson Valley, NY
I thought I'd start a thread to try to identify Mid Hudson Valley, New York Vapers.

I also thought I'd mention that we have a large chain in our area now carrying vaping products - Smokes 4 Less.
I didn't realize that there are 14 of those stores in the Hudson Valley.
They are now carrying a bunch of vaping products - both starter and more advanced.

I picked up some vaping products from Criss-Cross there today, and I am really pleased with the products and the prices from Smokes 4 Less.

Ok, MHV folks - check in here.
:toast:
:vapor:

Last edited:

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Yo,
Gotta show my love for Den of Vapers Route 6 Carmel, NY. Lots of nice hardware. They really like the Reo. And they have some really good juices at reasonable prices for a B&M.

And Dave's Electronic Cigarette Shop in Hopewell Junction, NY. a LOT of hardware, and friendly very knowledgeable staff. Actually true in both places.

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
Not necessarily Hudson Valley, but western Orange County checking in. I'm less than a mile from the PA/NJ borders and I can say that the selections in Smokers Choice or Smokers Paradise, Smokin' Joe's in PA are less than impressive for an experienced vaper unfortunately... It's heaven for a Cig-A-Like vaper. I gotta start heading east to drop in and check out the vape shops in the HV.

The wife and I head out to the Guilded Otter on occasion, Runamok... Gonna have to give you a heads up the next time and grab a beer-flight with a meal and just chill.

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
We enjoy the Gilded Otter. Haven't been there in some time now.

Yeah, It's been nearly a year since I've been there as well. I hear there's a tap house in High Falls just off 213? The wife and I are long overdue to make the rounds out that way again... Any B&M's in the vicinity worth checking out while out there? There could be a small, informal vape-meet in the future.

Javamon

Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Hudson Valley, NY
It would be fun putting together an MHV vape meet.

The only store I have visited in the area so far has been a Smokes 4 Less in Wappingers. It's good to have that to pick up basics.
I haven't been to any of the dedicated vape shops yet, thinking I'm too old to show my face in them. :) Every time they post a Facebook pic, I'm thinking the shop is for my kids, not me. :( :)

Javamon

Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Hudson Valley, NY
If there is ever an HV gtg, I am amassing bottles to give away. I keep getting free ejuice from evape.us, and I haven't mentioned to them yet that I am vaping 0 nic.
So, I have 2 bottles of 12mg juice that I won't use - strawberry creme and orange creme. Never opened - and even in separate ziplock bags from evape.

BTW - I really recommend evape.us for HVers. They are in PA, so stuff arrives really fast, and for many products, the price is the best out there. Great source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread