Mod Carry Case/Pouch - What are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBox

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2013
United Kingdom
I'm getting my first mechanical mod and am wondering what to get to prevent it from getting scratched when in my pocket or car. I'm going to be using my mod in 18650 mode with a kayfun or russian 91% on top so i'm guessing it needs to be pretty long if it is to protect both the atomiser and mod.

I've seen suggestions of some people using a torch case and have also come across this company called vapesox that seems to do cases that might be good if they are long enough. I've also seen big and small ego cases on FT but am not sure they will be suitably big enough. Other ideas i've read about are pepper police spray holders or rifle bolt holders.

What are you using? (Particularly in 18650 mode with attached atomiser)

Please post pics and links if you can! Thanks

Last edited:

Nu2m0dng

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
EPH, WV
Here's one from VaporDNA for single mod carrying:

G Case Mod Holder

and when you move up to having multiple devices you can get one of these from the Vapor Hub.

20140416_101939.jpg

Last edited:

Richard75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Pennsylvania
I'm getting my first mechanical mod and am wondering what to get to prevent it from getting scratched when in my pocket or car. I'm going to be using my mod in 18650 mode with a kayfun or russian 91% on top so i'm guessing it needs to be pretty long if it is to protect both the atomiser and mod.

I've seen suggestions of some people using a torch case and have also come across this company called vapesox that seems to do cases that might be good if they are long enough. I've also seen big and small ego cases on FT but am not sure they will be suitably big enough. Other ideas i've read about are pepper police spray holders or rifle bolt holders.

What are you using? (Particularly in 18650 mode with attached atomiser)

Please post pics and links if you can! Thanks

Find a setup you like and buy two of them... one for the museum and one for the war.

Seriously though, while I try to take care of my mods, scratches and dents and dings (oh my) add personality and character to a mod. I wouldn't worry too much about them. If you do, there's always a place called Vape 'n' Shine (I think it's called) that does amazing work refinishing mods.

VAscooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
Springfield, MO

blueGrassTubb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
The Bluegrass
You can also look up "leather mod case" on etsy. There is a British woman who hand makes leather cases for MODs and other vaping gear. They are fine leather products, hand stitched, etc. They come in multiple sizes, and she will tailor the case however you want. I haven't bought one from her, but I've talked extensively with her about it.

ModBox

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2013
United Kingdom
"A fanny pack in neon orange" - Brilliant, haha! Top suggestion

@pt91 - Thanks, look good

@Nu2m0dng - both look good suggestions, thanks!

@bad ninja - That case is a beast! Are you a secret agent as well as a ninja? Might be over kill for me - also hard to find under $50 with shipping in the UK

@bluegrass tubb - Is that on ebay.com ecig73? $15 shipping bumps the price up a bit but not bad.

With the people that use torch cases - which size/which one for 18650?

Thanks for the suggestions guys, very helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread