Mod suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiriG07

Dec 9, 2015
A long way away!
The Joyetech E-Grip 2 80W is a nice neat, smart looking mod with tank set into the mod like you were describing.
I bought one to have as my lower wattage and smaller form factor mod that I could easily take out with me and not be terribly noticeable yet still get 80W of power. ( I sometimes need to spend time in hospital and it's perfect for that for me).
If you want to remove the built in atomiser and use one of your choice it comes with an adapter. You unscrew the atomiser that sinks into the body of the mod and put the adapter in it's place and then screw your own atomiser onto the top of the adaptor. It's extremely quick and easy to do.
So basically you get a choice of the built in or an atomiser that sits up outside like your usual mod and atomiser...best of both worlds for a very reasonable price.
Definitely worth checking out after coming from ego types.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: tazzle

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I heard the Cupti coils weren't very good. We know that some of the Cubis coils were also not great, so I'd stay well away from the cup design until they have perfected it.

Personally, if I lost all my vape gear tomorrow the first mods I would replace would be

1. Sigelei Fuchai 213 (but most people won't buy it because they want to use the temp control, whereas I just use it to vape in watts)
2. Joyetech eVic mini VTC
3. iStick Pico

Then, I'd get a basic MTL tank for work (probably Eleaf GS)
Subohm tanks for home (probably Uwell Crown v.1) and
a few rebuildable RDAs.

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
My Evic AIO just came in today so I'll have to check it out before I can comment on it. If I were buying a first stand alone mod again I'd go after the Evic Mini 75w. I now own 6 of them and like them a lot simply because they are a nice size & weight, nice display, have all the normal modes including TC with SS (not that I've ever bothered with TC, like DJS I simply stay in power mode), a separate battery, and none of them have caused me any traoble at all. And that is about all that distinguishes most of the mods on the market. In other words they all work about the same. Some don't support SS in TC but those tend to be the earlier ones. Now some have programmable functions in them, but for me I don't see the point. Some are DNA based chips that are supposed to be better, better at what I don't know, other than having a higher price.

Another cute little mod is the Aster. I have 2 of them and the only complaint I have with them is they don't stand up well as their base is a bit small and tip over easily. But they are small, have everything that an Evic Mini has, and have a small price.

Reactions: tazzle

makatc

Dec 6, 2013
puerto rico
Im going with the tesla 70w. i really like the istick pico but i only like side to side mods. i dont want to grab attention when im vaping. so now i need a tank that dont leak :D. also i want to rebuild my coils the easy way.

im also looking a battery pen style really small like the ijust 2 mini. 22mm. or the wismec vicino. i really like the vicino because i can change the battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread