Mom & Pops Sci Fi/Fantasy inspired flavor ideas! (and discussion of favorite television series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
you know we have worked together since the day we met even during college when she was in law school we where a strong bonded couple as she had school and I had the two boys and made it thru that when folks had a hard time by themselves. it was fun but that schooling most couples don't fair well its a long ... time. She made the deans list every time and Graduated god love her ( she hates law lol )

Last edited:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Why I will be a monkeys .... must be what I have been vaping. Its vwery goowd LOL. SCUBA !!

sloth-paxpic.com_-205x148.jpg
:p

bassworm

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2011
So, I was thinking of a good flavor combo for Mushroom Samba, it has to have a bit of an earthy quality to it, perhaps on the initial inhale - I was thinking something like a Gun Powder Green Tea, or a nice heavy Black Chai, as it goes across the back of the tongue it should tickle with a hint of something , which so far I haven't been able to figure out, Lemongrass would go good with the initial earthy tea, perhaps honey and cherry blossom ?

But on the exhale there needs to be the definite taste/smell of what a fresh, and freshly bit into Gumball tastes like....

I don't know much about juice, perhaps 3 flavors is impossible...just my .02

*edit* seeing as how i just went to the Butterfly Bait thread and read posts about how it changes flavors, maybe you guys are the ones to do this after all..

Last edited:

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
So, I was thinking of a good flavor combo for Mushroom Samba, it has to have a bit of an earthy quality to it, perhaps on the initial inhale - I was thinking something like a Gun Powder Green Tea, or a nice heavy Black Chai, as it goes across the back of the tongue it should tickle with a hint of something , which so far I haven't been able to figure out, Lemongrass would go good with the initial earthy tea, perhaps honey and cherry blossom ?

But on the exhale there needs to be the definite taste/smell of what a fresh, and freshly bit into Gumball tastes like....

*edit* seeing as how i just went to the Butterfly Bait thread and read posts about how it changes flavors, maybe you guys are the ones to do this after all..

Not for our esteemed Brewmiesteres I think. Scuba is a wizzard at flavors.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster

"Take the juice from one bottle of that Ol' Janx Spirit.
Pour into it one measure of water from the seas of Santraginus V
Allow three cubes of Arcturan Mega-gin to melt into the mixture (it must be properly iced or the benzene is lost).
Allow four litres of Fallian marsh gas to bubble through it (in memory of all those happy Hikers who have died of pleasure in the Marshes of Fallia).
Over the back of a silver spoon float a measure of Qualactin Hypermint extract, redolent of all the heady odours of the dark Qualactin Zones.
Drop in the tooth of an Algolian Suntiger. Watch it dissolve, spreading the fires of the Algolian suns deep into the heart of the drink.
Sprinkle Zamphour.
Add an olive.
Drink...but very carefully."

I imagine this could be any color you'd like!

Pchela,

That is great - wait till you see what I have planned for that. It will work out perfectly with what I have come up with. Thanks!!!

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Romulan Ale (blue), Klingon blood wine... :2cool:

Sonic,

I can work with the blue but Klingon blood wine is served warm and I need something cold - but thanks for taking the time!!! And, since I do love the name, I'll keep that in mind for some other recipes.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

Bass,

That sounds like quite the challenge, lol. I will definitely have to think on that one but it certainly would be interesting.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sorry I don't get more time on here with you guys, I actually have to get ready for a dinner that I am already going to be late for, lol, I am late for everything nowadays (not that I even do much anymore). However, I hear about most of the stuff going on here from Pop so I'm not completely out of the loop. You guys have way too much fun!!! Have a great holiday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread