Mr E Liquid Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
I've never previously been to their website or tried any of their juices. They don't have a great selection of hardware, mainly off brands and clones. Their juice is a little cheaper on their house flavors. Do a comparison to mount baker Vapor, Wild Vapes, and Aspen Valley Vapes. I've found that juice that is too inexpensive kinda of ends up tasting that way too. Vapor Vapes was my preferred vendor over the prior ones mentioned, at least until I got into DIY. Now I get premium juice exactly the way I want it at a small fraction of the cost of pre-made.

ctnovice

Jul 30, 2013
Fairfield, CT
I've ton of vendors and flavors over the past 4-5 years. And I have to chime in here and say that Mr. E-Liquid makes many of my most favorite ones! For me, they have stood the test of both time and variety extremely well. Agree with Pure Michigan and Blue Voodoo as mentioned above. Even better to me is Dime Piece (same fruit vein as the two above).I also love their Peach Cobbler and Neptune. And their entire Gran-E line is simply excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread