Mister E Liquid has arrived!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunnroadmafia

Jan 19, 2012
MI
Well my little order of juice has arrived from Mr. E Liquid. First off the labels on the bottle are awesome, very professional looking and just give a good over all feel to the quality of the product. Second Dan at Mr E Liquid is a great help, I had some problems ordering and he was there to help me along with very quick responses via email. And lastly he threw in a little sampler of watermelon dream and there is a born on date card that gives the date the juices were made and that at atleast 9 days of steeping it will be at its best. All in all I had a great experience with Mr E Liquid and cant wait to try the juice (it smells amazing, cant imagine it after a couple days of steeping), also the fact that his is in my home state is also a plus, I like the idea a putting money back in a some what local economy. Ill review the juice(lemonade, Ice orange, So french vanilla, and the watermelon) here in a couple days once its steeped a little, and i have a few cartos going right now anyway. So a big thanks to Dan at Mr E Liquid, and if your looking to try a new vendor I wouldn't hesistate to give him a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread