My favorite Yogurt Base as of now

Status
Not open for further replies.
So CAP is going to release their yogurt flavors. They are probably the best ones out, imo, and stay true to that yogurt taste and feel. Nice, thick and rich. That being said, I really don't like vaping yogurt. I mean I like to eat it, cause it's healthy, but I much rather have an ice cream or a cake. But I know a lot of people love yogurt vapes, and I'm sure a yogurt base is something that everyone wants. So this has been mine so far. It's pretty good, it's not too "yogurty?" but it's definitely prominent.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yogi Base

• CAP Creamy Yogurt - 5%
  • FA Meringue - 0.5%
  • FA Caramel - 0.5%
  • EM - 1.5% or Sweetener at 1% or Both
For a strawberry Yogurt add

- TFA Ripe Straw - 4%
- CAP Sweet Strawberry - 4%
- Shake and vape better after a couple days

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's nice and sweet, rich and playful, but still holds up to that true yogurt flavor. Also the fact it's a shake and vape is rewarding. I'm going to update this post regularly with various fruits and flavors to mix with. Blueberry yogurt is next, then a Strawberry Gogurt, then a FroYo, then whatever ideas you guys have. I'm sure there is a better way to make a yogurt, and I've played around with various creams to try and bring out that sour note. So far this has been my favorite version of yogurt.

Balsak

Aug 5, 2015
Hey thanks for this, here is my first try on blueberry yogurt, has only been steeping for 3 days but you can hardly taste the blueberry i was also aiming at having a bit of a cookie taste to it, will see how it tastes in a week.

Yogurt

10% Blueberry Extra (TPA)
3% Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA)
6% Greek Yogurt (TPA)

Need to find a blueberry that is a bit stronger, my end result is to create something like this, blueberry fro yo on the exhale/inhale and a nice doughnut cookie type thing on the exhale/inhale

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
Just tried 2 brands of yogurt flavor,

Flavour Art, sour milk smell and taste :nah: even added Bavarian cream, sweetener, and sweet cream

Flavor West, much truer to yogurt flavor :thumb:

Noted, this is both flavors shake and vape. gonna let em steep and keep checking.

Interesting. I feel the opposite. I love FA yogurt and think FW's taste like mildew...

I've mixed fa's with sweet cream, vbic, strawb and not come up with the sour milk taste. 3-6%.

Currently testing caps yogurts :)

Reactions: Kenna
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread